Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Download TWM "King Slayer" (AQ Cover) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Download TWM "King Slayer" (AQ Cover) (455 Views)

[album] Loose Kaynon & AQ - Crown / Slim Shady Vs Busta Vs Twista; Who's The Best Rap Slayer. / (MUSIC) Gedes Ft. AQ - For My Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download TWM "King Slayer" (AQ Cover) by ejovwovincent(f): 1:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
Few months back, Nigerian lyricist 'A-Q' dropped something remarkable for the HipHop industry that is still talked about till date. It was so inspiring to the extent he called out few Rappers to the challenge of killing his instrumental that was actually created and produced by the very hard working entrepreneur BBJN himself. These Rappers were, Peter Clarke, N6 and Eclipse. But to our surprise, TWM ( Jake & NasalexxO ) took it upon themselves to slay this beat with the intention to put critics to sleep and to encourage the rage of fire that burns beneath the hearts of fellow Lyricists and Hip-Hop lovers. This Song is titled 'King Slayerz'.

Too Wise Mehn. The Mixtape drops soon.

Download, share and enjoy.

https:///GADjlg4Smp

(1) (Reply)

Fast Rising Star Jaypak Maina Set To Release Video For "I'M THE BOSS" / University Of Ibadan Song By Singo Wizzy.(ui Stay Fly.) / How Is My New Month Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.