Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

HYKT DRAW GAMES - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / HYKT DRAW GAMES (8065 Views)

Draw Games / Draw Games... / Draw Games For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: HYKT DRAW GAMES by Youngetskilz23(m): 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

@Hykt. This is what I was about to warn you about. No matter how you approach trading with a confident strategy, there is always a possibility of failure.

To protect yourself and novices in trading and gambling, put a disclaimer on this thread and to new members that follow you on your Whatsapp group.

Past results does not guarantee future results.

As for you staking your school fees, remember, you trade or gamble with what you are willing to lose.
Re: HYKT DRAW GAMES by Gee64: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Open it online or the Agent might swindle you if you win big
Brightelionaire:
PLS, CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME AN ADVISE, I WANT TO OPEN A BET ACC. BUT I AM CONSIDERING BETWEEN OPENING IT ONLINE OR THROUGH AN AGENT. THANKS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshoala Scores A Brace & Provides An Assist As Barcelona Beat Real Sociedad 8-1 / Sure Winning With Bet9ja Fantasy Matches. / Al-nassr Was Top Of The Table Before C. Ronaldo Joined, Now See Where They Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.