Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Yesterday, President Of The Senate Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki And Rt Hon Yakubu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yesterday, President Of The Senate Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki And Rt Hon Yakubu (367 Views)

Explosive:dr.abubakar Bukola Saraki Speaks About Loyalty At Apc's PRO Booklaunch / Snake Killed At Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Gubi Campus Again (Photos) / Bukola Oyelami: Missing Person In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yesterday, President Of The Senate Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki And Rt Hon Yakubu by onile0500(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yesterday, President of the Senate Dr Abubakar Bukola Saraki and Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara hosted President of Germany, His Excellency Joachim Gauck at the National Assembly.

You can watch the video clip of the Senate President's address by following this link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=F1bpAE5ElXo

(1) (Reply)

Thinking God For My Life And Those Of My Loved Ones. / Manchester United Delights Van Gaal With Victory Against Shrewsbury Town; More I / Welcome To A New Era...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.