Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

You Will Get Through This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Will Get Through This (435 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Will Get Through This by adeademolaa(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS
#.
#.
In the words of John Mason ''The difference between iron and steel is fire, but the fire-tried steel is worth it.''
I realize that most times in life when God wants to make something out of nothing, He creates a mess . How do I mean? A clay in a potters hand is nothing but a marsh, but after some turning, sapping and drilling what comes out is a masterpiece.
A man once said that ''the greatest tragedy of life isnt that men lose, but that he almost wins'' We quit because we think we cant get through the circumstances and the mess. We quit because we thought we are in it all by ourselves. The truth is YOU ARE NEVER ALONE.
The question on the lips of many is
''How can I be sure that I will get through this?
Listen, You will get through this:
#
NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE STRONG BUT BECAUSE GOD IS:
He said to Moses "Tell pharaoh 'I AM' sent you." He said to Gideon ''though mighty man of valour.'' Not because they are strong (they arn't any close), but because He Is!.
His strenght is made perfect in our weakness. Its never about You, its about God. He is not baffled by what baffles You. He isn't troubled by what troubles you. He express His authority through them.
Because He brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
#
TOUGH TIME NEVER LAST:
In the words of Chesterton “Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist.
Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.” That that challenges, huddles and setback can be overcomed.
Og magdino emphasises that ''life's' battle don't always go to the stronger or faster man but soon or late the man who wins is the man who thinks he can, the man who roll with the punch while it last. Tough time don't last, they bring out the best out of men that last.
#
GOD LOVES TO SEE YOU ''THERE'':
God's dream isn't just to get you into heaven but to get heaven into you. God loves to see man stand tall above challenges and trials and roar ''Is that all you've got!?" He also loves to see you raise that trophy so high above your head.
Lastly, God has a PLAN, you have a PART to play.
Let me ask you, Do you know which tree makes the best wood? Pine trees. Especially the ones that grow on cold and rocky mountains, despite frigid snow and frost. Pine trees have a tough time growing and they make the best wood. They can be bent by force, but they're hard to split.
You can be like that: bent by force, but hard to split.
You will get through this, Though it linger, wait for it; it will certainly come and will not delay.

Writer
Sayo Ademola

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Sunday Matters/ How many gospel hymnals do you know by heart? / Remember The Poor / Happy Birthday Pope Francis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.