Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Help Pls!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help Pls!!! (546 Views)

Help Pls! Jumia Affiliates Defrauding Nigerians Of Millions Of Naira / Help Pls!!! My uncle sold my father's land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Pls!!! by Gabor227: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
My name is Gbadebo Gboyega. Just admitted to Funaab. I was advised to join and post my issue to this platform to seek help that I might find an helper.
So I got this hostel off campus as an 100lvl student. I just paid for the apartment and I kept a remaining sum of 68 thousand naira with me- to pay my school fees and keep the rest in bank for my upkeep.
Few days ago, some dangerous guys broke in with guns. I was really frightened and had to beg for my life. They dispossessed me of my cash and some other petty valuables. I couldn't believe it. It was like a dream. You would say "why don't I go to my parents. Well, my dad went missing all of a sudden late 2014. My mom is actually a trader of fruits. And I come from a family of four. Two of my younger siblings are in primary school. All on her alone. She has been saving ffor my school since. Now something bad happened. Our house is at Ota. Please my brothers, no amount is small. I believe God will help you too. I will drop my account number. Please.
Re: Help Pls!!! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
TEXT 'Izeeqpotter' to 401

2 Likes

Re: Help Pls!!! by Eebrahym(m): 11:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ehya, drop it, you will find an helper.
Nlders are generous and kind
Re: Help Pls!!! by Pidggin(f): 12:14am On Feb 13, 2016
Izeeqpotter go suffer for NL grin

(1) (Reply)

Mum Kills Her Newborn Baby Because Of The Striking Resemblance To Her Lover / 17 Year-old Girl Sells Her Baby Girl For N500k / Army Kills Shekau Look-alike, 18 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.