Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,336 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! (1260 Views)

Nigerians Bad Mouth Injoo Phones On Their Facebook Page ( Pictures) / Does It Mean No Internet Service Provision For Those With 2/3g Phones On Ntel? / See Why You Should Stop Putting Your Phones On A Bed While Charging (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2016
These are the best Samsung cases on the planet, believe me u won't find a better case

Re: Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by DaveHert(m): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2016
For the s4

Re: Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by uzilee(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
DaveHert:
These are the best Samsung cases on the planet, believe me u won't find a better case
where to buy? need one for my s5
Re: Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by DaveHert(m): 11:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
uzilee:
where to buy? need one for my s5
Its actually solr on aliexpress, bought mine there
Re: Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by OCTAVO: 12:14am On Feb 14, 2016
Does it have S-view function?
Re: Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 14, 2016
OCTAVO:
Does it have S-view function?

U can see clearly that it doesn't.
Re: Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by OCTAVO: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2016
greenhulk:

U can see clearly that it doesn't.
So how come it's the "best on planet"? Moreover you only showed the backside, so it can't be seen clearly that it doesn't have that function. Anyway, thanks for the info.
Re: Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2016
OCTAVO:

So how come it's the "best on planet"? Moreover you only showed the backside, so it can't be seen clearly that it doesn't have that function. Anyway, thanks for the info.

Hey, I'm not the op. Moreover not everyone likes flip cover cases, me for example I don't like flip cover cases, they are nice when u are not using the phone but when u try to type with the phone it becomes difficult.
Re: Best Case For Samsung Phones On The Planet!!! by DaveHert(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
Every thing works with it, and its not a flip kc, its more like a skin

(1) (Reply)

Absolutely Do Not Download Whatsapp Gold / Latest MTN Service Deactivation Codes!!! / Yeah!! It's The New Vivo X7 With A 16MP Camera.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.