Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Joined Nollywood To Become A Millionaire - Nollywood Actor Saint Obi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Joined Nollywood To Become A Millionaire - Nollywood Actor Saint Obi (724 Views)

Hakeem Kae Kazim: I’m In Nigeria To Upgrade Nollywood To Hollywood / Star Actor Saint Obi Steps Out In Style(photos) / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Nollywood To Become A Millionaire - Nollywood Actor Saint Obi by exlinkleads(f): 6:26am On Feb 13, 2016
Nollywood baddest guy those days say he only wanted to become a millionaire that why he joined movie industry. “I am not one of the accidental actors in Nollywood. As a child, I had always wanted to be an actor. I was drawn to acting because of the fantasies. As a child, I grew up watching American movies and I used to love the actors I saw on screen. As I grew older, I found out that I could be successful without venturing into crime. I found out that it was a very plausible platform to become a millionaire without bribing anybody. All you need is your talent and God’s grace. That made acting more compelling for me.

“The other key factor that made me become an actor was to stay away from crime and to become a rich man. It was not easy convincing my parents because back in the days, people saw us as jokers and people without future ambition. I had some of my sisters who were in America and I knew that it would take luck for me to break into Hollywood. I knew it was not a joke, so I stayed put in Nigeria.

My father died before I gained admission into the university, so it was not too difficult convincing my mother that I wanted to study Theatre Arts in the University of Jos. Although my mother is dead, she was very happy that I chose this path”.

more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/02/i-joined-nollywood-to-become.html

Re: I Joined Nollywood To Become A Millionaire - Nollywood Actor Saint Obi by kaywhynoni: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Na #Normal Tin
Re: I Joined Nollywood To Become A Millionaire - Nollywood Actor Saint Obi by pretydiva(f): 6:47am On Feb 13, 2016
Hope he has made d millions undecided
Re: I Joined Nollywood To Become A Millionaire - Nollywood Actor Saint Obi by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 13, 2016
At least he said d truth. Some ppl will be like' I joined Nollywood cos of my love for the industry and I wana showcase my talent'. I keep searching for the talents.
Re: I Joined Nollywood To Become A Millionaire - Nollywood Actor Saint Obi by cruzita(f): 6:51am On Feb 13, 2016
my crush those days.His movies was a hit back to back

(1) (Reply)

Chidinma And Praiz Looking Adorable As They Pose Together In This Photo / #jagabanpose: Check Out The Pose Olamide Is Making Popular / Upset Christiano Ronaldo Walks Out Of Press Conference, Says Name One Player?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.