Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,479 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Hello - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hello (532 Views)

hello / Hello, Dear REVERED Friends / Hello Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 13, 2016
Okay
Re: Hello by Cutehector(m): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2016
I saw that coming even before I finished reading the post.

Something really similar to this has happend to me in the past and i"d say ladies tend to have feelings for the guy Dat "listens" to her.

First of all, be aware that she doesn't deserve such man as a boyfrnd. I mean ur friend

Second, there is nothing wrong in Dat, as long as they both aren't married yet.
Re: Hello by Creamish(f): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2016
Its a dicey situation. How much does ur friendship wit this guy mean to u?
Re: Hello by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 13, 2016
Creamish:
Its a dicey situation. How much does ur friendship wit this guy mean to u?

its over 6years of friendship and i just take him as a brother, knows everyone in my family though the young lady is known to just few
Re: Hello by StPete: 7:05am On Feb 13, 2016
It is really dat simple. U either pick the girl and ditch ur friend or leave ur friend to continue with his relationship while u look elsewhere. Giving listening ear and having time to discuss with a lady portends dat u will end up falling in love with her
Re: Hello by Creamish(f): 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
stephanos:

its over 6years of friendship and i just take him as a brother, knows everyone in my family though the young lady is known to just few

As unfortunate as d situation is, I think you should talk to him. If he isn't ready to be in a relationship wit her, he should let her go. Ur feelings for her might affect your relationship wit ur friend. Are you willing to take that risk? If yes, ur friend needs to know ur intentions cos he might feel betrayed if he finds out for himself.

Well...u know ur friend better than we do. If ur sure he wouldn't mind u dating his ex, then go ahead. But tread carefully.. Be sure it's worth the risk before beginning anything with her.

If u don't want to date her, avoid her at all cost.
Re: Hello by MathsChic(f): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2016
Strong one
Re: Hello by libertyfather(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2016
That's why we are suffering in this World today, Adams go hustle Devil bring konji eve chop, now it's ur turn mr nice guy.. I pray you don't regret your action

(1) (Reply)

Osu Babe's In The House? ? / Any Black American Or Caucasian Here? Lets Meet / WHO Will I Marry Now? Pls Tell Me, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.