Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. (9242 Views)

ā€˜iā€™m NOT JESUS!ā€ - The Man Who Walked Through The Streets Of Nairobi (photos) / I Am Not Jesus - Robert Powell / Actor Robert Powell: Stop Worshipping Me, I Am Not The Real Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by engrsyer(m): 8:28am On Feb 13, 2016
BREAKING AND UNVEILING SECRET NEWS!

'I am not Jesus! Robert Powell, the Jesus character of the movie, 'Jesus of Nazareth'
I never cease to say and repeat it to the world since 1977. I am not Jesus Christ. I am just an actor and a British comedian. It hurt and tired of seeing my picture displayed in places of worships and others worship and pray to me> I just made a firm a living so people should stop loving and praying to me'............

@servantofGod2
@OAM4J

1 Like

Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by gabinogem(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2016
Funny... will they ever give up!?... instead they will say he's anti christ. Lmao cheesy
Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by engrsyer(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2016
gabinogem:
Funny... will they ever give up!?... instead they will say he's anti christ. Lmao cheesy
Looking at the pictures if not for the beards they both look alike oo. However when Leonardo Da Vinci drew the image of Jesus, it was said that the man was near perfection to the real look of Jesus.
Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by gabinogem(m): 9:56am On Feb 13, 2016
engrsyer:
Looking at the pictures if not for the beards they both look alike oo. However when Leonardo Da Vinci drew the image of Jesus, it was said that the man was near perfection to the real look of Jesus.
he is actually that character Jesus of Nazareth. Anyways I don't blame the westerners for being able to mess with the minds of Africans bcus it's quite obvious our gullibility sold us out.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by Chazzyboy: 11:20am On Feb 13, 2016
He don collect
Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by engrsyer(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chazzyboy:
He don collect
wetin e collect?
Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by Chazzyboy: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
engrsyer:
wetin e collect?
he don collect Jesus title
Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by engrsyer(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
Chazzyboy:
he don collect Jesus title
Hahahaha haha... OK I feel you.
Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by BreezyRita(f): 10:19am On Feb 15, 2016
gabinogem:
he is actually that character Jesus of Nazareth. Anyways I don't blame the westerners for being able to mess with the minds of Africans bcus it's quite obvious our gullibility sold us out.
Lol @ this comment.

You're Asian abi?

And only Africans worship this man

Catholics the world over 'worship' him! Now, I didn't mean that as a hate comment (I got nothing against the Catholics) but on those stuffs they wear on the neck (dunno what they call it), I see this man on one side and 'Mary' on the other.
So tell me, are Africans the only Catholics?
Please don't quote me. Mention my moniker if you're replying. Thanks.

N.B That I used the Catholics don't mean others don't do the same thing. The Catholic church is global and I needed to buttress a point.

2 Likes

Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by gabinogem(m): 11:20am On Feb 15, 2016
@BreezyRita... I'm an African & I made it known in my comment.

Robert Powell, was actually refering to the world.

When I said we Africans are gullible I did not use my 'hanus' to say it. We accept anything good/bad from the westerners cuz we've shown them that we do not have any choice. They've given us a God to serve, & we are acting accordingly.

Until we wake up, we'll still be in the dark. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by BreezyRita(f): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
gabinogem:
@BreezyRita... I'm an African & I made it known in my comment.

Robert Powell, was actually refering to the world.

When I said we Africans are gullible I did not use my 'hanus' to say it. We accept anything good/bad from the westerners cuz we've shown them that we do not have any choice. They've given us a God to serve, & we are acting accordingly.

Until we wake up, we'll still be in the dark. Cheers

Okay. I get it.

You're an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by gabinogem(m): 4:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
BreezyRita:

Okay. I get it.

You're an atheist.
must everyone that's against religion be an atheist!?

I believe in God but not these religious Gods.

1 Like

Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by BreezyRita(f): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
gabinogem:
must everyone that's against religion be an atheist!?

I believe in God but not these religious Gods.
We weren't talking about 'religious Gods' as you call it. We were talking about Robert Powell
What God do you believe in?
Re: Robert Powell Said I Am Not Jesus Christ But Just An Actor. by engrsyer(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
My question is is it that the man just knew that the world was worshiping him or scared of been judged by God after here?

It is actually time for Africans to filter all whatever the non Africans brings to Africa. And we should learn how to develop our selves and home.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Where Is 4EVERGOD, AKA NAIJADEYHIA? The Guy Who Said He has Raised The Dead. / See What Church Evangelism Group Were Caught Doing In Public (photos) / Under Attack? Put On The Whole Armour Of God - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.