Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Monalisa Chinda Ready To Remarry? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Monalisa Chinda Ready To Remarry? (390 Views)

Tokunbo Tractors ,farm Implements, Forklift And Hiab We Have Are Ready To Supply / How I Knew My 2nd Husband Was The One For Me – Monalisa Chinda / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Of Christ Embassy Sets To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Ready To Remarry? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2016
Nollywood actress, Monalisa Chinda, whose marriage to the Question Mark label boss, Dejo Richards, crashed about seven years ago, may be warming up to give marriage another chance. If the buzz making the rounds is anything to reckon with, then the 41-year-old mother of one will be walking down the aisle before the end of this month.

Sources close to the actress revealed that she would be tying the nuptial knots with one Victor Coker, who is said to hail from the Niger Delta region. Recall that her marriage to ex-husband, Segun Dejo-Richard, hit the rocks as a result of purported domestic violence.
http://newsplus.com.ng/nollywood-actress-monalisa-chinda-set-to-remarry/

(1) (Reply)

Secrets Behind Coca Cola's Good Name.- Coke Vs Coke Look-alike. / SHOCKING: Rickey Tarfa Bribed Justice Yunusa With N225, 000; Habitually Manipula / Helping Hands International!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.