Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,248 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. (543 Views)

UNIJOS Erroneously Awards First Class Degrees To Law Graduands / When Daddy Graduated From The University Through Runs (Photo) / She Graduated As An OND Student, See What She Got From Friends - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. by Sanoje: 12:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
My brother graduated from LASU law 3 years ago and has not been to law school. Everytime i ask about it he tells me that law students who graduate from LASU dont go to law school immediately, that it takes some years. I find that quite hard to believe, how can one go to school and 3 years later has nothing to show for it? Did anyone study law in LASU and has the same experience? I just want to know what the process is, if its true or not. Would really appreciate some insight to all of this. Thanks!
Re: Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. by Lahotte(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2016
Evidence of bad educatioonal sector...na wa for LASU sef o!

Wait o...
Abi ur bro didn't go to school at all...
Just saying
Re: Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. by Finland(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Front page pls. my cousin has similar problem . I just wanna know if they are lying.
Re: Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. by StPete: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
It's totally not true! LASU is rated the most prestigious university in terms of law degree in Nigeria and law graduates are sent every year to law school. Ask your brother or cousin why his name was not included in the list of those who were sent to law school.
Re: Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. by sdcolour40: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
StPete:
It's totally not true! LASU is rated the most prestigious university in terms of law degree in Nigeria and law graduates are sent every year to law school. Ask your brother or cousin why his name was not included in the list of those who were sent to law school.
Re: Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. by 1stluv(f): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
That moment when everyone is waiting to reap the fruit of there labor from there bro studying law but no show after school

Don't mind me OP, but the thing is law school is something a law student qualifies for after there exam, like the person must have a certain gp

Another thing is, sometimes it's batch things if I get it right cos law school isn't absorbing more students has dey turn out
Re: Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. by sdcolour40: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2016
Af2nun, ur broda is totally liyin, i just confirm from a lecturer and he said LASU did nt hav any problem wit law sch dat ppl wu finished from LASU 3 yrs ago hav bin posted to law sch.

1 Like

Re: Help! Graduated 3years Ago From LASU But Yet To Go To Law Sch. by Finland(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
sdcolour40:
Af2nun, ur broda is totally liyin, i just confirm from a lecturer and he said LASU did nt hav any problem wit law sch dat ppl wu finished from LASU 3 yrs ago hav bin posted to law sch.
Thanks! That's very helpful.

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Apps Financials Online Training / Will JAMB Go Scot Free After Aborting Our Chidren's Dreams ? / Over 200 Students Sanctioned For Exam Malpractice In DELSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.