Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Adam Johnson Whatsapp Messages With Underage Girl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Adam Johnson Whatsapp Messages With Underage Girl (730 Views)

Adam Johnson Caught On Tape Telling Fellow Inmates : ‘I Wish I’d Raped Her’ / Adam Johnson Sentenced To Six Years In Prison / How Adam Johnson Devastated The Life Of An Innocent Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adam Johnson Whatsapp Messages With Underage Girl by zinosleek(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Adam Johnson was recently sacked by his club Sunderland over child sex abuse after he plead guilty to one count of the charge. He also lost his endorsement contract with addidas in regard to this same matter.

In court some of his whatsapp messages with the girl was read out, below are some of the messages:

Adam Johnson (AJ): “Are you in the last year of school?”

Schoolgirl (SG): “Year 10…will you still send me a signed shirt”

AJ: “Yeh, I will send you one or sign yours. Whatever you prefer”

SG: “Both if you can”

AJ: “Yeh, I can do. Do you want me to sign yours at the game or meet up? Whatever you prefer”

SG: “I don’t mind. Good luck with the city match”
When discussing New Year’s Eve plans on December 31 last year, the teenager told him she was going to a family party, the court heard.

AJ: “Where do you go out to?”

SG: “I’m not old enough to go out”

http://naijasphere.com/adam-johnson-sacked-by-sunderlandwhatsapp-messages-with-underage-girl/
Re: Adam Johnson Whatsapp Messages With Underage Girl by Pedro369(m): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
яυηѕ gυу ѕєє ωαтнιη ρυηα ∂σ υ....... υ ωαη cнσρ ƒяєѕн σηє

(1) (Reply)

Footballers And Fans On Their Way To Hell. I Am Shocked!!!! / Bizarre - Player Sent Off For Farting! / Sure Full-time Draws For Tuesday: 16/8/2016 Already Posted For FREE!!!!: WON!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.