Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time (4368 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / Man Who Impregnated A Mad Woman In Katsina, Detained By Police / OMG!!! 16 Girls Gets Pregnant After Teenager Ejaculates In Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by jbce(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
A 15-year-old boy has ‘mistakenly’ impregnated 16 teenage girls between the ages of 13 and 17 after a pool party went awry. According to reports by Tallahassee Herald in Florida, United States, the 15-year-old boy who was said to have a ‘highly potent sperm’ ejaculated in the pool without warning his mates. And reports say that this ended up impregnating half of the girls present at the celebration. When the birthday celebrant, Daliah Jennings, was questioned, she said: “I’m glad I didn’t have my swimsuit that day. It was a surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday, let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she said, looking visibly relieved of not getting pregnant. Some of the girls at the party Standing on the fact that they did not have sex at the party, the 15-year-old boy said: “Some people in town say we had some kind of wild sex orgy going on and that’s how I got all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say that I am still a virgin and that if anyone doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo medical examination to prove it if that’s what it takes. I’ve become some sort of a local celebrity. People come up to me all the time and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I didn’t do anything!” he said, looking sincere. The doctor, who connected all the pregnancy to one cause, Dr. John Suzukima, said: “Clinical tests have proven that people who suffer from spermafortishave sperm counts close to a thousand times more potent and rich in spermatozoids than the average man. This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of common water mammals, such as dolphins, manatees and seals and has properties that make it incredibly resistant to water. This condition could definitely explain what happened in this case but clinical trials and further tests would be needed to prove this theory.” While about 14 of the girls are up for abortion, 2 of the impregnated girls will be keeping the babies due to religious beliefs.

Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
Oga boss, 16 girls in one day.
Kim jong un salutes you

Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by MrImole: 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
The best title for this passage is:
"chronicle of a cheerful giver"

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by Ojisik(m): 2:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Father of many nations grin .
Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Oga boss, 16 girls in one day. Kim jong un salutes you
cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by anonimi: 2:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
He should set up a sperm BANK
Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
If anyone believes this story then its obvious their destiny is hanging in a tree and can't find a way down.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by mankan2k7(m): 2:45pm On Feb 13, 2016
Sow your seed man
Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by henrybomb(m): 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2016
jbce:
A 15-year-old boy has ‘mistakenly’
impregnated 16 teenage girls between the
ages of 13 and 17 after a pool party went
awry.
According to reports by Tallahassee Herald
in Florida, United States, the 15-year-old boy
who was said to have a ‘highly potent
sperm’ ejaculated in the pool without
warning his mates. And reports say that this
ended up impregnating half of the girls
present at the celebration.
When the birthday celebrant, Daliah
Jennings, was questioned, she said: “I’m glad
I didn’t have my swimsuit that day. It was a
surprise party to celebrate my 15th birthday,
let’s just say that a baby in my womb is the
kind of present I’m glad I didn’t get” she said,
looking visibly relieved of not getting
pregnant.
Some of the girls at the party
Standing on the fact that they did not have
sex at the party, the 15-year-old boy said:
“Some people in town say we had some kind
of wild sex orgy going on and that’s how I got
all those girls pregnant, but I’m proud to say
that I am still a virgin and that if anyone
doesn’t believe me, I’m ready to undergo
medical examination to prove it if that’s what it
takes. I’ve become some sort of a local
celebrity. People come up to me all the time
and shake my hand and congratulate me, but I
didn’t do anything!” he said, looking sincere.
The doctor, who connected all the
pregnancy to one cause, Dr. John Suzukima,
said:
“Clinical tests have proven that people who
suffer from spermafortishave sperm counts
close to a thousand times more potent and
rich in spermatozoids than the average man.
This kind of semen is fairly similar to that of
common water mammals, such as dolphins,
manatees and seals and has properties that
make it incredibly resistant to water. This
condition could definitely explain what
happened in this case but clinical trials and
further tests would be needed to prove this
theory.”
While about 14 of the girls are up for
abortion, 2 of the impregnated girls will be
keeping the babies due to religious beliefs.
Ha ha baba na u oooo
Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by Hoii(m): 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
Father Abraham, my respect

Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by Ladyad(f): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
come see wonder
Re: Photo Of A 15year Old Boy Who Impregnated 16 Girls At A Time by rexbuton: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2016
it's a hoax..
chlorine in the water would kill spermatozoa. coupled with the fact that the water would dilute the semen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For June 29 2021 In Nigeria / Detox And Loose Weight With Iaso Tea From Usa. Call/watsapp 08093576916. / Does Shea Butter Eradicate Dark Knuckles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.