Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her (981 Views)

He Needs A Woman For Marriage...within 4 Months Or Loose All / Nairaland Ladies Beware, A Chronic Womaniser On The Loose! / My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her by busman: 6:34pm On Nov 01, 2006
This is the only girl I've ever known. I've never cheated on heri i dedicated my life to her with the aim of living the rest of my life with her .She has also always been faithful to me.we've always done everything together,my parents knows her and they believe i will marry her,and at least her mom knows me.

The problem is that i have completed my youth service for over 2 yrs ,and i have not gotten a job, which means i am not yet financially ready to take the next step.she is currently serving(nysc) and she feels she is more than ready to settle down.

What has even worsened my position is that it turned out that a guy which she dated 4 about 5 months who she was madly in love with is now in the picture .He actually travelled out of the country after graduating the distance actually made them lost contact.allthese happened b4 we met each other.When we met ,it was like love at first sight our love made her forget him. it was so strong that while we were young we went as far as taking a blood oath, but we had to go to a church to break it after lots of advice.But about 2 months ago, he reestablished contact with her with the intent of settling down.She thought she had forgotten him,but she now realised she still has love 4 him.she actually said the love she has for me and him is 50/50 .pls i want u guys to know that her family is also presurising her to make a decision because he was also well known to her family. well i love her so much that i dont know what will happen to me if it does'nt go my way. She has given me some months to achieve something b4 she will make her pick.I am 29 while she is 25yrs .We are appart for now because of her service.but we still talk on phone almost everyday.

pls what do you guys have to say about this.i need your advise.
Re: My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2006
hhhmm sorry oh but i think the best thing is to pray about it.but in my own opinion i don't think she is worth it angry a girl that says she loves you.then goes running back to an ex lover,well undecided.and by the way how can someone be in love with two guys at the same time then calls it 50/50 sounds weird to me.
Re: My Girlfriend 4 Over 5yrs Has Just Given Me 3 Months To Be A Man Or Loose Her by maq1976: 11:01pm On Jun 22, 2007
pls dont give up, dont allow anything that will turn u down and even go to the extent of doin dubious thing. if she really love u she d' wait and praying for you to get a better job. seems she still in love with the Ex-boy and the guy might have says something to her that will make her to give u such condition. she know u cant meet up, the condition is just a criterial and an excuse of what she want to do. pls dont kill urself because of a woman and be prayer full. acording 2 wht u said, she still in service we shall see hw soon she would get herself a job on time,

Gud lock

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Date / P.h/uniport Galz / Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.