Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) (42041 Views)

Kayode Salako, Foluke Daramola's Husband Shares Loved Up Photo With Her / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' / Fans To Foluke Daramola: Your Makeup Is Too Much, It Covers Your Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Irore: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
holluwai:
Omo this story no concern me at allllll

undecided

U no sabi rejoice with those wey dey rejoice abi u think say husband dey easy to get?
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by oldtopics(f): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2016
please go to the gym...its not nice if u can't take care of ur health.. no offence
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Donmichaelz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lessons to young men ,marry someone that is young to avoid fibroids.. Young ladies marry when u are young have children,den u can form big girl latter,,,to avoid stories dat touch ... This is my temporary job I was called to be a pastor
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by iswallker(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
left your wife to marry foluke....

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
kilode100:
I Love remarriages.
Olorun onii gba fun e adojutini omo ....eeekan lomaa se wedding ibe lode maa darugbo si.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by holluwai(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why not but this particular one no concern me at alllllll

Irore:

U no sabi rejoice with those wey dey rejoice abi u think say husband dey easy to get?
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by AyeeIdris(f): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
She is the one that dated a married man. The wife left the house for her. She had the gall to say in an interview that she didn't drive the woman out and she does not understand why any woman will leave her home for another woman to enter, that they can Co habit peacefully. Wonder if this is the man
Disliked her every since

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by amiskurie(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I feel u brother,u don't have to say.
embarassed
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by dominique(f): 5:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
AyeeIdris:
She is the one that dated a married man. The wife left the house for her. She had the gall to say in an interview that she didn't drive the woman out and she does not understand why any woman will leave her home for another woman to enter, that they can Co habit peacefully. Wonder if this is the man
Disliked her every since

It's the same man, worst of all she was also married at the time. I lost every iota of respect for her since then.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by DNameisOla(f): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2016
Saklekplus:
Beautiful, but I wonder how foluke will look like after one pikin

She's got two kids already.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Sunnypa11(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
Why wait for so long ? The oga will not buy pillow forever.
Congrat !
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Jennyxlajolie: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Am super happy for you babe. The gift of God maketh rich and adds no sorrow may you experience this promise from now hence forth IJN
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Look at how fat that oogli pig is
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by meelorlah(f): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
SmartChoices:

Olorun onii gba fun e adojutini omo ....eeekan lomaa se wedding ibe lode maa darugbo si.
grin lmao...c outright rejection
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by henrydadon(m): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
that her fallen breast that she supporting with bra..hehehe..she just resemble frog
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2016
Who banned kilode
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Spanner4(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin grin grin
She is really Busty
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by tivta(m): 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2016
Isn't this wedding number 3 or more? Na wa for her...
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Onlymewakacum(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
Na wa o... dis woman nor get neck o
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
She is a fu cking whale!
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by charlos14: 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2016
kay29000:
Congrats to them. The lady is super thick.
No she is obese

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by flokii: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Cowbell... our milk grin
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by juman(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
grin
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by iamlati: 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2016
iyatrustee:
Just hoping he has the owners manual? He would need it definately!

What owner's manual??
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Ayo25: 9:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please can we see the contents of the registry documents? How many months contract did she signed with her new football club, Kayode Salako fc?.....
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Wyttcat: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Worst news make it, so this is even more news worthy.
pizzle123:
How this new make FP...
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by Abzi24: 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
smiley wink[b][/b]
Saklekplus:
Saklekplus:
Saklekplus:
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by adefizzy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
This marriage will last forever because the husband doesn't look like a bad sharp niggar unlike d wife. Nice combo! Happy married life
Re: Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) by kenoz(m): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
Congratulations to them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anto Lecky Involved In Car Accident (Photos) / Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. / Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.