Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

New: MTN Unlimited Daily Data For 150 Naira - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New: MTN Unlimited Daily Data For 150 Naira (726 Views)

MTN Unlimited Browsing For Just #20 Naira - Steps To Use It - Phones / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / How To Subscribe To MTN Unlimited Data For 150 Naira A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New: MTN Unlimited Daily Data For 150 Naira by Sphilip1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2016
Source: www.techkibay.com

Talking about unlimited data, no body needs any special invitation to come aboard. There is currently an Unlimited Daily Data available on MTN, this should solve most of your downloading problems!

This offer is more preferable to the Airtel 1 hour unlimited downloading just for 180 Naira.

While launching this offer, MTN did not make any public awareness. Therefore only a few people knows this.
The MTN unlimited internet give you privilege to surf the web or download for 24 hours. Once the 24 hours is complete, it expires.

If you would like to continue the other day, you will have to dial the same code again.

NOTE: The unlimited data goes for 150 Naira only, and not all are eligible for it.

Dial *567*59# and then reply with 1 to activate

Want to know if you are eligible? follow the link: http://www.techkibay.com/2016/02/the-mtn-unlimited-daily-data-for-150.html

Re: New: MTN Unlimited Daily Data For 150 Naira by Sphilip1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
You can share your experience @ all

(1) (Reply)

First Smart Phone I Ever Bought / How Can I Subscribe My Android Phone With Airtrl Line / How To Fix Slow Charging Problem On Any Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.