Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Change Of Car Engine - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Change Of Car Engine (728 Views)

Should You Turn Off The A/C System Before Shutting Off Your Car’s Engine? / How To Cook Food On Your Car's Engine (Photos) / What Does 2.4L Really Mean In A Engine Of Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Car Engine by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Pls does anyone know what to do after change of car engine. I bought another car engine after my previous engine knocked. I was told i must get an affidavit from the court to that effect. I have my receipt for the new engine. pls is their any other thing i should get apart from the affidavit? I no want police their wahala.
Re: Change Of Car Engine by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
Affidavit? My first time hearing this. I once went with my mechanic to ladipo and bought an engine. He fixed it and after some days I picked up my car and kept driving till I sold it. Never knew an affidavit was required. If u dont get any answer here,go to a police station and find out
Re: Change Of Car Engine by ikubch(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
RICHIEBOI1:
Pls does anyone know what to do after change of car engine. I bought another car engine after my previous engine knocked. I was told i must get an affidavit from the court to that effect. I have my receipt for the new engine. pls is their any other thing i should get apart from the affidavit? I no want police their wahala.
Get an affidavit first, then go to Police station and record it. Then get an extract from the police record book. Shikena!

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! VW Passat 03 Turbocharger Keeps Working / See How Nigeria Ranks With Its Peers In Automotive Sector / Lexus Remote Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.