Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Invest In Jatropha And Make A Millions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Jatropha And Make A Millions (870 Views)

Bitcoin Trading.. Start Trading Now.(make Millions In Few Months) / MMM Has Refused To Match Me Despite My PH Being In Millions. / Please How Best Can I Invest My #10 Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Jatropha And Make A Millions by Nobody: 4:06am On Feb 14, 2016
Are you a job seeker or a working class that is looking for how you can invest little and make good cash without any risk. Here is your great opportunity you have been waiting for since all these years. Join the board and be part of the team and make more than 300k per year from now till 40years. Invest in jatropha farming and you will never regret you did. Read my post and click the link below to see a great information you need to be financial free.
Cashew nuts tons is currently selling for #250,000k as am writing this. Agric biz is booming, jatropha seeds the next and future billions industry. Invest and be parr.

https://www.nairaland.com/2888929/jatropha-bio-diesel-business-invest-earn-big
Re: Invest In Jatropha And Make A Millions by millhouse: 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
How is it possible
Re: Invest In Jatropha And Make A Millions by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2016
millhouse:
How is it possible
Very realistic and achievable

(1) (Reply)

Invest And Make At Least 40% Return On Investment / Solar Panels Supply And Installation Business / Earn From Design And Construction for N20000 only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.