Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. (1168 Views)

I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them / Vacancy On Manager Wbs / I Just Got This Text,does Anyone Know Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by kavey10(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Good day Nairalanders,

I got an interview with this awesome organization this week and I would like to get extra insight about them here. So, if you know them or have interviewed there or even work there, please help my quest for knowledge.

Questions on organizational setting, interview questions, structure for a management trainee and other relevants would be highly welcome.

Thank you.
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by Olaitan2003: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
How did u applied
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by Olaitan2003: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
How did u apply
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by SaintChukz(m): 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Dear OP,

Please If you don't mind me asking the following. How did they contact you? Was it via mail? I'm expecting message from them too. The thing is i may have mistakenly deleted their mail because i cleared out my inbox a couple of days ago.
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by kavey10(m): 4:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
SaintChukz:
Dear OP,

Please If you don't mind me asking the following. How did they contact you? Was it via mail? I'm expecting message from them too. The thing is i may have mistakenly deleted their mail because i cleared out my inbox a couple of days ago.

I got an SMS and an email.
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by kavey10(m): 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Olaitan2003:
How did u applied

Online, can't remember which.
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by SaintChukz(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
kavey10:

I got an SMS and an email.
Oh, I'm yet to get either of both. When exactly did you get the message? Maybe i should still be expectant or something or what do you think?

PS: I don't know much about them though, but i'd advice you go through their website for any valueable insight on them.
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by kavey10(m): 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2016
SaintChukz:
Oh, I'm yet to get either of both. When exactly did you get the message? Maybe i should still be expectant or something or what do you think?

PS: I don't know much about them though, but i'd advice you go through their website for any valueable insight on them.

Be expectant, but occupy yourself for the meantime. I got the message late last week.

Thanks for the tip, already did justice to that before coming here.
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by jashar(f): 10:25am On Feb 24, 2016
kavey10:

Be expectant, but occupy yourself for the meantime. I got the message late last week.

Thanks for the tip, already did justice to that before coming here.

Hallos. Please, how did your interview go? I have one with them soon after the hard 'exam' I wrote. grin

Most importantly, do you have any idea how much they pay?
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by kavey10(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2016
jashar:

Hallos. Please, how did your interview go? I have one with them soon after the hard 'exam' I wrote. grin

Most importantly, do you have any idea how much they pay?

Well, how can I put this...

Okay, I'm a fresh graduate heading for service by March. I saw the advert in December and tried it out, the job description has me all on it! Only thing was, I've not served yet (NYSC is a pain).

And that's why I was not given the opportunity to interview but I did the hard "exam" too. Lovely experience, I wanted to test my CV and my employability. That's all sorted now. I love that organization though a startup but still okay.

I have no idea about the pay but I'll bet it's within the 70-120k range.
About the interview, search for a thread on the coy here on Nairaland, can't remember the link.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by jashar(f): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2016
kavey10:

Well, how can I put this...

Okay, I'm a fresh graduate heading for service by March. I saw the advert in December and tried it out, the job description has me all on it! Only thing was, I've not served yet (NYSC is a pain).

And that's why I was not given the opportunity to interview but I did the hard "exam" too. Lovely experience, I wanted to test my CV and my employability. That's all sorted now. I love that organization though a startup but still okay.

I have no idea about the pay but I'll bet it's within the 70-120k range.
About the interview, search for a thread on the coy here on Nairaland, can't remember the link.

Cheers!

Thank you. NYSC is really a bother. grin. I have read a couple of Nairaland threads on the topic. As at 2013, they said the pay for trainees was 80k upon confirmation.

Sincerely, thank you.
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by coveredchic(f): 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2016
Is there any hope they might still send invites?
Re: W-holistic Business Solutions (WBS), Do You Know Them? Yes? Come In. by kavey10(m): 2:48pm On Feb 24, 2016
jashar:

Thank you. NYSC is really a bother. grin. I have read a couple of Nairaland threads on the topic. As at 2013, they said the pay for trainees was 80k upon confirmation.

Sincerely, thank you.

You are welcome, jashar. Wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Crossover Microfinance Bank Latest Job Vacancies (6 Positions) / Interview At SESEWA / P & G Reasoning Test..i Need Help From Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.