Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Godly Lyrics to Wordly Beats - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Godly Lyrics to Wordly Beats (876 Views)

Appointments:wordly Prophets Of Baal In Redeem Church. / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women / 7 Values To Teach Our Children To Make Them Grow Into Godly Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godly Lyrics to Wordly Beats by ceeSleek(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2016
Gooday Nairalanders, I was hearing a gospel music today which was definitely davido's 'skelewu,' but the difference was that, it was with a gospel lyrics, also I've heard 'kukere4jesus,' and the likes of them, sometimes instrumentalists in church use the rhythm/beats/tunes of wordly musics just to praise God.

Please I'll like to know is it right for a gospel singer/instrumentalist to give godly lyrics/tunes to wordly beats.

* What do you think?! *
Re: Godly Lyrics to Wordly Beats by Pineapp: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2016
How do you define"worldly beat"

God gives talent.
Someone who has that talent of making up different sounds has done it.
Some people who can sing has sang a song in a way that it aligns with the sounds.

One of the singer chose to say " I'm going to heaven",in his song.
The other decided that"shake your waist", is his own lyrics.

So......
Re: Godly Lyrics to Wordly Beats by bingbagbo(m): 11:00am On Feb 14, 2016
The earth is the Lord 's and the fulness thereof
Re: Godly Lyrics to Wordly Beats by ceeSleek(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pineapp:
How do you define"worldly beat"

God gives talent.
Someone who has that talent of making up different sounds has done it.
Some people who can sing has sang a song in a way that it aligns with the sounds.

One of the singer chose to say " I'm going to heaven",in his song.
The other decided that"shake your waist", is his own lyrics.

So......

Okay, I get you. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dont Sweat It, Rest!! - Joseph Prince / Nigeria’s Street Preachers Come To London / Difference Between A Shiite Muslim And A Sunni Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.