Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? (9878 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / What Online Business Can I Start With ₦30,000? / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Orubebe01: 6:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
I really need to start a mini business but currently am able to save the sum of 30,000 naira. I will be glad if you people can help suggest the kind of business i can venture in with that kind of money, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by tripplephi: 7:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Orubebe01:
I really need to start a mini business but currently am able to save the sum of 30,000 naira. I will be glad if you people can help suggest the kind of business i can venture in with that kind of money, thanks.

Importation business
Binary trading
Fiverr
Fruit juice to bankers

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Bunda95: 8:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Join Alliance in Motion Global today and you can earn up to 92k per day with a little capital.. Visit www.nairamanager..com to know about the business.. My contact is at the foot of the article... Become a big business owner today and be financially free....
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Orubebe01: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Bunda95:
Join Alliance in Motion Global today and you can earn up to 92k per day with a little capital.. Visit www.nairamanager..com to know about the business.. My contact is at the foot of the article... Become a big business owner today and be financially free....
that one is out of it pls

5 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Orubebe01: 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
tripplephi:

Importation business Binary trading Fiverr Fruit juice to bankers
talking about importation, what about the exchange rate problem in Nigeria now

4 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Bunda95: 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
Orubebe01:

that one is out of it pls
y do you say so... You're afraid of developing yourself and also earn money while doing so.. You're afraid of building a business that would earn you residual income... You're afraid of talking to people?.... Can you tell me the reason? Cos i dont see any sanity in working yourself up 10 hrs a day and getting peanuts for it...
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by tripplephi: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Orubebe01:

talking about importation, what about the exchange rate problem in Nigeria now

You have to start now else the situation may not get better
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Brownzola(m): 10:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
I don't know if u hv ur preferred biz idea yet. if otherwise, meet me on whtsapp and let me share my own experience and idea with u. 07035071971. serious minded only pls
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Seagate1: 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
I tried Aliance in Motion with 7 legs, investment of N273K and I got only N40K in bonus so far(in 1 year), before getting the N40K they asked me to open an access bank account after which they now asked me to wait for another 5days before I could encash(as they call it). The 7 packs of products I was given, I had to give potential prospects to sell of which they could not remit back my money(I know that's not Aliance's problem anyway). My advice is that if you are doing any MLM just know that the money and profits would not come as fast as they usually tell you. Use your money to learn a skill, you can learn how to install CCTV. You would always have installation jobs to do. If you want to learn more call me on 08180059012.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by treasureboy: 12:14am On Feb 15, 2016
Orubebe01:

Brother my advise is learn a skill or trade and you will become self employed for life! Note: There are levels of skills n income with different level of income accruing from them. Pls don't learn a skill that will put peanuts into ur wallet. Go for skills that can make you rich. Like you know a bicycle repairer and auto mechanic can never be rich the same level.

I present to you RealEstate Wealth. I shall take you by the hand to show you how you can start earning commisions in thousands and millions of naira, weekly and monthly, FOR LIFE! From commissions from Real Estate transactions. See details here: www.realestatewealth247..com

Lets meet @the top!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Kirinwa: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2016
Bunda95:
y do you say so... You're afraid of developing yourself and also earn money while doing so.. You're afraid of building a business that would earn you residual income... You're afraid of talking to people?.... Can you tell me the reason? Cos i dont see any sanity in working yourself up 10 hrs a day and getting peanuts for it...

Nor do I see any sanity in you working yourself up over another person headache unless you wan scam am.

Dude said he's not interested, which part didn't you understand?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Orubebe01: 1:59am On Feb 15, 2016
How come that it is only GNLD that you people are suggesting for me. Pls that option is out of it.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Orubebe01: 2:04am On Feb 15, 2016
Brownzola:
I don't know if u hv ur preferred biz idea yet. if otherwise, meet me on whtsapp and let me share my own experience and idea with u. 07035071971. serious minded only pls
feel free to discus it here pls.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Academicwizman(m): 2:32am On Feb 15, 2016
Just like some posters have suggested earlier, my recommendation is for you to acquire practical but money spinning skill.

You need to have or develop interest in such skill. Scan your environment, you will find one. My2cents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Orubebe01: 2:43am On Feb 15, 2016
Academicwizman:
Just like some posters have suggested earlier, my recommendation is for you to acquire practical but money spinning skill. For instance, before I graduated from school, I learnt data analysis with just N7,000 that I saved from menial job (labourer to a bricklayer precisely) and gradually developed myself in academic writing. That's what I am doing at present. I now have people working for me. With it, I was able to start my life after NYSC without assistance from anyone. Now (no bragging but just to inspire) I have tastefully furnished 2 bedroom flat (that I built) to my name without stress. Still trying to get good ride though. If I can, with poor background without assistance from anyone with N7000, you also can with N30,000.

You need to have or develop interest in such skill. Scan your environment, you will find one. My2cents
thanks so much for such an inspiring write up.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by syntekelite(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2016
Orubebe01:
bro you have 30k which is kinda small,moreover the most important aspect is what are u good at?anyways,am a major distributor of xtreme fuel treatment,you can buy from me and resell at your price,thats as a retailer,also note that the product is scarce and very useful,as it helps business owners save money on fuel and diesel,so imagine people who have to use generator for their business,and now have an orppotunity to reduce how much they spend on fuel,thats what the product does.you can visit www.igold.mysyntek.com click product to learn more and see the different prices.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Ikem4life(m): 9:09am On Feb 15, 2016
you can start a recharge card printing business ASAP.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Austin234(m): 9:27am On Feb 15, 2016
Do u have a link for that?

Ikem4life:
you can start a recharge card printing business ASAP.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 12, 2017
Bunda95:

This look much like a scam.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by arimahoseloka(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2017
Orubebe01:
invest in bitcoins contact me for more.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by donlet(m): 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
I will advise you venture into vtu airtime top up business like the recharge and get paid. visit for more info http://oladitidayo.com/vtu-recharge-and-get-paid/
Re: Which Business Can I Start With #30,000? by yazz09(m): 1:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
I'll advice you go learn a skill or on my opinion go into buying and selling of a product you love with passion.

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Receive Payment From Abroad (aside Paypal) / Which Of The Nigeria Cards Have You Used Successfully Abroad? (URGENT)! / Diamond Bank Spends N5 Billion On Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.