Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue (9240 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill A Soldier In Benue, Cut Off His Private Part (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Police Officer After Attack In Benue State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by DickDastardly(m): 7:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
Six persons have been allegedly killed by some suspected Fulani herdsmen who attacked some villages in Agatu Local Government Area of Benue State on Thursday.

An eyewitness who made a distress call to our correspondent around 12 midnight yesterday said the attackers started attempting to invade the communities since 2pm but met with stiff resistance.

Our source stated further that many persons were injured during the attack adding that villagers had deserted Okoklo, Ologba and other neighbouring villages following the attack.

Member representing Agatu State Constituency, Alhaji Sule Audu who lamented the incessant attacks on his people by suspected Fulani herdsmen called on the state and federal government to quickly wade into the matter with a view to finding a lasting solution to the problem.

When contacted, state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Moses Yamu disclosed that the state Police Command had already sent operatives to the area to ascertain the true situation of things so as not to just act on rumor.

“Yes, we heard something like that and we have sent some operatives to the area to see what is really happening because we don’t just want to be actin on the basis of rumor. I cannot say anything further until they come back.”

Our correspondent observed that incidence of Herders/farmers clashes is becoming rampant in the state, a development that is becoming worrisome even to the state government.

Recall that just early this week, the State Governor, Samuel Ortom at a security meeting held at the Government House directed security agencies to arrest those who are behind herders/ farmers clashes in the state.

Source:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/fulani-herders-kill-six-in-benue/
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by DickDastardly(m): 7:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
The only group with "permission to kill" in Nigeria.

Lalasticlala , the usual people yaff struck again. FP please!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Countrygirl(f): 7:39pm On Feb 14, 2016
Agatu and fulani again?
May God help them.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Sunnymatey(m): 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Pls someone should inform baba his boys has gone while. Where is minister of lie lie?

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by ThuggerBaby(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
I love everything about ISLAM. It's Doctrines, it's theocracys, it's fanaticism, it's followers, it's leader, how they conduct themselves and their staunch attitudes towards showing unbelievers like us what the "RELIGION OF PEACE" is all about

I am proudly a Dog Fucker and Pork Eater can someone enlighten me, I am thinking of becoming a Muslim?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by cutetopsey(f): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
shocked

It is well
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by tintingz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tired of these Fulani herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Alaminz(m): 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
are u really sure is fulani... wailers dey woo...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Smooyis(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
RIP to the dead. Aside, God helps those who help themselves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Descartes: 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
Cc Iroh88 aka Omenka

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Eyor1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
D prophecy........ but the keeper ix doomed yo fail
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by raker300: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Buhari's brothers doing what they know how to do best

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Ask4bigneyo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
God have mercy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
The president is quiet, the police is quiet. This thing will degenerate into a senseless war that ll lead to a genocide.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by landinfo: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
Benue, take heart!!!!!

Sorry to people who think the President or Liar Moh'd go talk.....the same accusation of GEJ is the same evil they commit in 10,000 foldz

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
I'm tired of saying rip.. I'm tired of bad news ...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by lincolnj88: 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin omenk where art thou

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by lekjons(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
ThuggerBaby:
I love everything about ISLAM. It's Doctrines, it's theocracys, it's fanaticism, it's followers, it's leader, how they conduct themselves and their staunch attitudes towards showing unbelievers like us what the "RELIGION OF PEACE" is all about
I am proudly a Dog Fucker and Pork Eater can someone enlighten me, I am thinking of becoming a Muslim?

dis one sef..
Must everything be related to Islam??

Those guys're criminals, they kill and run, but because they might be muslims doesn't mean every muslim out is like them..
If they're, anyone wont rest and you won't be able sleep soundly like you used to.

Or are there no muslims in your area How many people have they killed

Because Osama Bin Laden is a terrorist doesnt mean all Iraqis are terrorists..

NB: I'm not a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by julioralph(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
President BokoBuhari shud pls call his Kinsmen to Order!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by lordcyl3(m): 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
these fuluni herdsmen that always butcher people will never go unpunished. arrest them and jail them.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
ThuggerBaby:

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by IdomaLikita: 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
*Stiff Resistance *.......all I saw in the Post.
excellent!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by lwils1: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
pple dat value cattles life more dan dia fellow human...

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by sarutobie(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2016
Descartes:
Cc Iroh88 aka Omenka

You won't see that coward here..but he will be the first to rant gleefully in any Igbo/ipob thread..he never makes any comment without attaching Igbo to it..yet his people are facing a systemic ethnic cleansing..what a being!

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by ellabooz(f): 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
Omenka self acclaimed ngbada come and see your master killing your people as slaves. And you are hiding

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Sydney22: 10:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
Omenka Whayasay ?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by echodrum(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Why is it that when village attack neighboring village, they usually fight it out without calling Governmnet. But when Fulani Herdmen which is a mobile village attack other village, they start calling Government? It is obvious that Government do not care about the havoc these Fulani mobile villagers are cursing. So why can't villagers organize and defend their selfs the same way they have been doing it when neighboring village invade and attack? Organize your youths and vigilantes, go and meet them where they stay and fight it out. Why are you so scared of them? They can never outnumber your village. Theso cows do not fight, it's only the few people rearing them that fight? I hate reading about Fulani cow men do this and that.. How can you go to someones village and kill them over their own land and crops that your animals are destroying?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by mayorkyzo: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
These herdsmen still feel they are in the 5th century where they conquer villages and take over..they kill with reckless abandon..its high time the government take these guys seriously...they are wrecking havoc in most rural communities...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue by Yeeyo: 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2016
Anoda subset of islam doin d will of mohammed piss b upon him in hell.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-Year-Old Boy Stages Own Kidnap In Jos, Demands N500,000 As Ransom / Two Killed, Many Houses Burnt As Violence Breaks Out In Benue / Gunmen Raid Anambra NAN Office, Beat Up Security Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.