Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

How Can I Use Google Drive Please Help!!! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Can I Use Google Drive Please Help!!! (794 Views)

How To Use Google Scientific Calculator Or Calculate With Google Search / Google Drive Less Car / See How You Can Use Google Search Engine Without Any Country Redirect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Use Google Drive Please Help!!! by Keenysbojan(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
I have been trying to upload some informations on Google through my iPhone, but I don't know how to do so... But someone introduced Google drive to me so the problem now is I don't know how to use it and where to start...

Please help me if you have any idea,
Re: How Can I Use Google Drive Please Help!!! by Stylz69(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
If you are familiar with Dropbox or one drive or any cloud storage application then you will know what Google drive is. If not, I will try to explain. Google drive let's you share your files across all your devices and it works by uploading your files and storing them in the 'cloud'. Obviously you must have a Google account and you can install the Google drive app on your device. To share a file, you need to move it to your Google drive folder and it will be uploaded. Then you can access the file on any pc by logging in with your Google account on www.googledrive.com
Re: How Can I Use Google Drive Please Help!!! by Keenysbojan(m): 11:42am On Feb 15, 2016
I have downloaded the drive app and also I have Google account but am just confused I don't know where to start from, please can you snap shots the process for me?
Re: How Can I Use Google Drive Please Help!!! by Lexusgs430: 3:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Keenysbojan:
I have downloaded the drive app and also I have Google account but am just confused I don't know where to start from, please can you snap shots the process for me?

Your best bet, download Google Drive sync client app(photosync). Sending to cloud is a data vampire!!!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Intelligent Display Of Bottlemouth Dolphin That Was Killed In Delta State / Facebook CEO Zuckerberg Releases New Software That Puts Users In A Virtual World / How To Recover Your Stolen Or Lost Samsung Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.