Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? (17351 Views)

BULK SMS Provider Needed / What Is The Best Bulk Sms You Can Recommend For A Business. / Smsakara Nigeria's Leading Bulk Sms Provider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2016
Please, only respond honestly. I'm looking for a good one. Which is the very BEST YOU have used recently? It used to be BBN for me; but now, it appears BBN is lagging behind. And please don't advertise your own bulk SMS service here unless you truly think it's the very best you know. Respond in terms of price, number of SMSes that can be sent at once; number of contacts permitted; how many units of SMS makes one delivery; whether the service delivers in real time - things like this.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by semasir: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2016
As much as I know ads will surface, let me clear to you now that I run Bulk SMS platforms and rather than advertise mine so fast, let me clear to you that looking for a cheaper ridiculous price will spell doom for you but a competitive fair pricing will make you smile.

On one platform - www.onenairasms.com, I sell SMS for as high as ₦1.50 and as low as ₦1.25 and it delivers at 1 unit per SMS and can process 10,000 SMS delivery instantly without delays.

The other platform is www.metropolitansms.com which sells SMS from 90kobo and as low as 78kobo and delivers at 1.7 units per SMS and also process 10,000 SMS instantly too.

I'll be glad to help you on other clarifications needed if you deem fit to ask for more.

Less I forget, I can set it up for you in such a way you will be able to monitor which SMS are sent to and also delivered per sending to monitor. We can talk more on Whatsapp or Phone via 08098002051.

Thanks
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Sparklequeen(f): 8:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yeah, am interested to know too. I need this bulk sms
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Sirpluv: 8:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
I've used and i recommend [url]sms4naira.com[/url] and all i can say is that. . . they are good. . . it delivers very fast... Its jus 1.70 per unit and they deliver 1 sms per unit. . . Try them out
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by KOLAD: 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hello,

I am not here to advertize sites but visit www.fshsms.com
It can send hundred thousand sms at a go especially when you place it on scheduling as most sms of large quantity will time-out
due to php limitation of 2 minutes processing time.
A trial of the service would definitely convince you and I know you will definitely testify of it, as I just did.

Thanks.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by boluwatife45(m): 10:36pm On Feb 14, 2016
Freelanswer:
Please, only respond honestly. I'm looking for a good one. Which is the very BEST YOU have used recently? It used to be BBN for me; but now, it appears BBN is lagging behind. And please don't advertise your own bulk SMS service here unless you truly think it's the very best you know. Respond in terms of price, number of SMSes that can be sent at once; number of contacts permitted; how many units of SMS makes one delivery; whether the service delivers in real time - things like this.
This are the list of reputable bulksms providers on nairaland .
http:// this one has a lot of good reviews here on nairaland its the best I can recommend. Dey charge 1.50 per SMS unit and 1 SMS unit per number.
http://Smnaija247.com this one try too dey charge high 1.80 and per SMS is 1 unit
http://0nenairasms.com very nice also and has goood rating.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by boluwatife45(m): 10:41pm On Feb 14, 2016
Sparklequeen:
Yeah, am interested to know too. I need this bulk sms
http:// this one has a lot of good reviews here on nairaland its the best I can recommend.
http://Smsnaija247.com this one try too
http://onenairasms.com very nice also and has goood rating.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by semasir: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2016
Guess you mean to write www.onenairasms.com and not otherwise. Thanks for the reference too and note that I charge less with quality pricing and delivery as compared for a max of ₦1.50

boluwatife45:

http:// this one has a lot of good reviews here on nairaland its the best I can recommend.
http://Smnaija247.com this one try too
http://0nenairasms.com very nice also and has goood rating.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by boluwatife45(m): 10:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
semasir:
Guess you mean to write www.onenairasms.com and not otherwise. Thanks for the reference too and note that I charge less with quality pricing and delivery as compared for a max of ₦1.50

yea

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by doctorfox: 1:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Could you explain what you mean when you say they are lagging behind?
Their web platform or mobile app?

See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.humanaware.ebulksms if you're looking for something simple and effective.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by folacsc: 7:57am On Feb 15, 2016
visit www.xmx3.com
The delivery rate is very fast and that is why they have the highest number of users.
Yesterday alone, more than 5000 users visit their site.
www.xmx3.com
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 15, 2016
doctorfox:
Could you explain what you mean when you say they are lagging behind?
Their web platform or mobile app?

See https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.humanaware.ebulksms if you're looking for something simple and effective.
I mean lagging behind in effectiveness of service generally. And what do you think?
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by doctorfox: 1:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
In that case you would be fine to try another service.
I wouldn't compromise on service delivery for anything. If something isn't working, and no one is willing to fix it, there's only one option left.
And that is to move to a better service.

You could follow my earlier suggestion, as there's an assurance that you will always get a response once you send a message.
I'll suggest either sending an email or calling the contact numbers to confirm.

www.ebulksms.com/contact-us
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Sirpluv: 8:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sirpluv:
I've used and i recommend [url]sms4naira.com[/url]
and all i can say is that. . . they are good. . . it delivers very fast...
Its just 1.60 per unit and they deliver 1 sms per unit. . . Try them out

Its the best so far [url]SMS4NAIRA.COM[/url]

They are currently offering a promo of 10 FREE UNITS UPON REGISTRATION
Dont miss out.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by samexukpeh(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2016
Well, to be candid with you, BBN SMS have not been lagging behind.
i suppose you have not been informed or you have been out of the platform for a while.
www.bbnsms.com is still an amazing platform for your bulk SMS solutions anytime and any day.

You will be taken to a brand new world of amazing experience when you have your eyes and hands on the all new BBN SMS Dart PRO.

Dont be left behind and dont loose out.

visit www.bbnsms.com
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by didevsms: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Looking for the Best Bulk SMS Providers for your Campaigns, Wedding Ceremony, Event, Crusade, Programme.?

Want to Start Bulk SMS Business @ an Affordable cost?

Looking for a Trusted Bulk SMS Provider?

Need to send SMS from your Software/App?

Desire to send SMS even from your Microsoft Excel records instantly without the help of a web browser (Chrome, Mozilla, INT Xplorer)?

Need a Bulk SMS Company, you can pay for instant Credit with your Master/Visa Card e.t.c?

Need to send the results of your Students via SMS direct from organised result records calculated in Excel, instantly?

Need a Bulk SMS APP for your Blackberry, Android, Java Tec, (IOS - Coming Soon) Devices?

Then Check Out Cheap and Reliable Bulk SMS Gateway

Didevsms is One of the Fastest growing Bulk SMS Provider in Nigeria powered by DDNN (Didev Notion Network).

- Register and get free Units to test our Service.

- Be Registered - Send from your PC - Download for your mobile instantly.

- EXperience Overwhelming Speedy Delivery, Enjoy your status as our Customer.

- Join other Customers to enjoy Free Units frequently.

- We are always available monday - Saturday (8:00am - 5:00pm) to stand beside you in your difficulties and questions, ofcos ones that are related to us.

- Online Chat and Customer Support Ticket System.

E.t.c.

www.didevsms.com
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by devikajain(f): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
Nice Information !!
A bulk SMS service also provide offers transnational & promotional bulk SMS solutions to enterprises via powerful & robust
bulk SMS api .
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by obamma: 12:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
There is this cool cheapest and fastest bulksms platform I have been using for long now. It is http://choicesms24.com
Their SMS delivers instantly and the platform is very easy to use. I can send plenty number of messages at once as big as I want. Men, overall, their SMS is very cheap & they deduct 1 unit per SMS. They are not like all other anyhow sites but when I see something good I broadcast to others to try it out.

A trial will convince you. Everything is automated. Their customer service is the best in town, so fast and world class. I am yet to see who will beat these guys in terms of fastness.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by saintpdi(m): 12:42am On Sep 23, 2017
Ibom SMS
They charge as low as N1.65 per unit of SMS you buy from them, no expiration date for SMS, instant delivery and user-friendly interface. Delivers to both DND and Non- DND numbers with the integration of their corporate route. You can also purchase as low as 1unit, meaning they have no minimum order. From me, I think they are the best for the year 2017. www.ibomsms.com
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by TCDURU(m): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Used many others in the past years, but you can try www.miyapp.com and see the glaring difference:
price - N1.50/UNIT
number of SMSes that can be sent at once - UNLIMITED
number of contacts permitted - UNLIMITED
how many units of SMS makes one delivery - 1UNIT, MTN/DND 2UNITS
whether the service delivers in real time - INSTANT
billing system - SIMPLE, NO HIDDEN/COMPLICATED CHARGES

For many more reasons, www.miyapp.com rocks..
Free access to gsm numbers of residents of any town/city/LGA in Nigeria.
Save costs as you are charged only after delivery is confirmed.
Deliver sms to 222 countries/territories globally at very competitive prcicing.
Send and manage your messages with android mobile app.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by prettytolar(f): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
JoyfulSMS.com is still the best so far. They deliver to any phone number
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by saintpdi(m): 5:23am On Nov 11, 2017
Ibom SMS IS THE BEST
They charge as low as N1.65 per unit of SMS you buy from them, no expiration date for SMS, instant delivery and user-friendly interface. Delivers to both DND and Non- DND numbers with the integration of their corporate route. You can also purchase as low as 1unit, meaning they have no minimum order. From me, I think they are the best. www.ibomsms.com
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Thomas15(m): 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Well,

Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by KayCee92(m): 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
hello oga Nobody,good afternoon... pls I have been trying to reach u. ur moniker is no clickable so I cant send u a private message.pls I want to ask u some questions about GEF program.saw ur thread on that.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Samxie(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
Well, the sites suggested above are really
good. Though there is this one I recently
came across;
https://smartsmssolutions.com/rf.php?ref=81b49
Their units are very affordable (N1.7 per
unit), and they charge 1unit per SMS.
There are lots of tools for filtering dead
phone numbers, a dedicated customer
care, a ‘refer and earn’ platform and so
much more.
I’d recommend that too
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Femmyrich(m): 9:00pm On May 17, 2018
Try www.megrichmobile.com and enjoy our quality and affordable sms service.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by sarutobi: 2:41am On May 21, 2018
Try the best bulk sms in nigeria
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 10, 2018
When it comes to the most reliable, highly rewarding bulksms site, I can only think of one. A review of the reason will convince you http://FreeBulksmsCredits..com
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by daisyfaith: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
i Msg Expert provides real-time business text messaging solutions in both SMS and MMS to increase customer engagement and loyalty. Try it for free.
Re: Which Is The Best Bulk Sms Provider For You Naija? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2018
how to register for bulk sms in nigeria using free bulk SMS credit offers is a service being dished out to naija people by one or two platforms

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't I Use My UBA And Gtbank Mastercard Online? / Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Update On MPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.