Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Sales Job In Bristol Uk - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sales Job In Bristol Uk (1004 Views)

URGENT SALES JoB TO RESUME ON THE 8TH / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / Sales Job At Retailpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sales Job In Bristol Uk by djbrimson: 12:31am On Feb 15, 2016
Are you willing to do today what other people are unwilling to do, to get what you want tomorrow?

We help farmers sell their meat direct to people in their homes instead of to supermarkets. This helps support farmers and helps families get better quality meat. Want to join the cause?

If you'd like to be in control of how much you earn and are willing to work hard then send your CV to david@ibkconsultancy.com

2 Likes

Re: Sales Job In Bristol Uk by goodspeed963(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bristol is a good place to live and work?
Re: Sales Job In Bristol Uk by Lmaomen1(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
goodspeed963:
Bristol is a good place to live and work?
Buddy, you know, I even moved in Bristol due to the information I found in this article https://destinationscanner.com/is-bristol-a-good-place-to-live/, lol. When I explored information about Bristol, I found that article, and decided to embody my childish dream to move in UK, but I was hesitating what place to choose among beautiful cities of UK. Sincerely I've never regretted about my choice, because Bristol, yeah, is a great place to live in and work, because here you always can find offers about work, and, moreover, there is a good climate conditions and a lot of clean air, that is a rarety in UK. All this I found out due to that article, and that article was the main factor I moved to Bristol. Frankly speaking, I've never been thinking that only an article will make me take a decision to move to Bristol
Re: Sales Job In Bristol Uk by goodspeed963(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
Lmaomen1:

Buddy, you know, I even moved in Bristol due to the information I found in this article https://destinationscanner.com/is-bristol-a-good-place-to-live/, lol. When I explored information about Bristol, I found that article, and decided to embody my childish dream to move in UK, but I was hesitating what place to choose among beautiful cities of UK. Sincerely I've never regretted about my choice, because Bristol, yeah, is a great place to live in and work, because here you always can find offers about work, and, moreover, there is a good climate conditions and a lot of clean air, that is a rarety in UK. All this I found out due to that article, and that article was the main factor I moved to Bristol. Frankly speaking, I've never been thinking that only an article will make me take a decision to move to Bristol
hmm, thx for sharing!

(1) (Reply)

Office Assistant Required At Ajah / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2016 Begins April 1- Naijalegit.com.ng / Accountant Needed In An Agricultrural Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.