Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Messi Celebrates Suarez - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Celebrates Suarez (700 Views)

Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday Ahead Of Match Against Nigeria / Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos / Messi Celebrates 500th Goal With Another Stunning Loss Against Valencia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Celebrates Suarez by romme2u: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2016
i have been an ardent follower of European football for the past decade. i have noticed that since the ending days of Ronaldinho in barca where messi and giovanni dos santos were emerging as the likely successor of Ronaldinho, messi as a professional player never show much emotion in the pitch when scoring or celebrating goals with teammates. Even when playing with greats like thiery henry, samuel eto and ibrahimovic (which he had a fallout with leading to the departure of the swede), he never seem joyous of playing or celebrating goals with them. he was just a lonely figure doing his thing in pure individual brilliance that garnered him all the accolades one would wish for in any competitive sport.

But fast forward to 2014 with the arrival of Neymar and Suarez, messi became more of a team player assisting the duo in unimaginable ways. For the first time in years, messi is not the highest goal scorer in barca thanks to the availability of Suarez but provides more assist then inesta. Even Neymar could not rub the shine off Suarez.

From my point of view messi sees neymar as a lesser field personality considering the way he interacts with the latter but celebrates suarez as a hero each time they combine to finish off opponents.

Remember at the beginning of 2014-2015 season, neymar was leading the scoring chart but was overtaken by messi midway into the season coming of with more than 50 goals in all competition (a few less than c.ronaldo). but this season, the gap suarez gives them in the goal scoring fest is amazing.

NOTE in case u notice any typo error, the computer i am using was what was used to prepare nigeria's 2016 budget. it has its own will cheesy

pls i am the writer of this article not copied. for those who will be asking for source

pictures below the fold. source [url]goal.com[/url]

Re: Messi Celebrates Suarez by romme2u: 8:00am On Feb 15, 2016

Re: Messi Celebrates Suarez by romme2u: 8:04am On Feb 15, 2016
more pics after the cut

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Praying Hard For Their Encounter Against Barca- Pic / Rooney, David Moyes Billed For Joseph Yobo Testimonial / Donald Trump–WENGER Can Go To Hell, I Am Ready To Pay The New Arsenal Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.