Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Messi's Penalty Assist To Suarez!...legal??? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi's Penalty Assist To Suarez!...legal??? (1248 Views)

Messi Tenders Request Due To Suarez Poor Form / FC Dynamos Player Tried Messi Penalty Pass To Suarez But Failed. / Did You See This Arsenal Fan In The Stadium After Messi's Penalty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messi's Penalty Assist To Suarez!...legal??? by moriton(m): 7:48am On Feb 15, 2016
Messi was about to take a sport kick against Celta and passed the ball to SUAREZ who scored. My question is...is it legally allowed to do that any time during penalties or on special conditions. My guess is it will be legal if a player has scored a brace and is gunning for a hat trick. But hey I might be totally wrong so someone explain this for me.

Heard Cryufff did the same.
Re: Messi's Penalty Assist To Suarez!...legal??? by yaqq: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2016
Even thiery henry has done that, nothing wrong bro provided d scorer did not step. into d 18 yard box wen it's been played! barca has lost so many penalties this season so there derive a diff legal way to score! it has nothing 2 do wt hrttrick
Re: Messi's Penalty Assist To Suarez!...legal??? by buccal(m): 10:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Very legal
Not the first penalty played lyk that. .
Cruyff 1982
Re: Messi's Penalty Assist To Suarez!...legal??? by moriton(m): 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks y'all

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day : Louis Van Gaal Falls On The Floor / Breaking News!! Renewed Hope For Nigeria,as Chad Reverses Decision To Withdraw / Best Football Duo Of The 2015/2016 Football Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.