Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Get Me Installation Deals And Earn Commission - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Me Installation Deals And Earn Commission (620 Views)

Be An Agent With Huge Commission / Post Products , Deals And Coupons Free / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Me Installation Deals And Earn Commission by choiceidl14(m): 8:10am On Feb 15, 2016
I own a product in the ACP market called CHOICEBOND AND CHOICEPLUS. They are quality brands of aluminium composite panels, basically used to create an everlasting facade on buildings and structures. We charge our installations per square meters. Also we install frameless curtain walls and stainless/aluminum hand rails. Please see pictures for better understanding. If interested you can call me on:09093309187 or 08032189920.

(1) (Reply)

Exchange Rate In Africa / Why You Have Not Been Able To Make Money Online And What To Do To Reverse It / Open Letter To Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.