Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Nigeria's No.1 Solution To Lost And Found Properties - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria's No.1 Solution To Lost And Found Properties (471 Views)

Workapay.com, Nigeria's No 1 Freelancing Platform Thread / Need Your WEBSITE Designed & Developed By Nigeria's No. 1 Web Solutions Company / Top 50 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria, No. 1 Will Suprise You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's No.1 Solution To Lost And Found Properties by 360integree: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2016
P.L.E.A.S.E let me take this time out to share a very sad experience I had some months back.
What happened was that I lost some of my possessions when I was going to take a bus at a BRT park at Obalende Lagos Island. Items I lost include 3 bank ATM Cards, a national ID and my MTN sim.
I was so sad because I needed to use these items and could not use any of them because they are no longer in my possession.
This made me to team up with few people and we found a solution. Perhaps I know this is not only going to solve my problem alone but will also solve very many Nigeria people's problem.
We teamed up and designed a website, it is not just a website of course but a functional solution to problems of LOST AND FOUND PROPERTIES. IT IS http://FINDERS.COM.NG
Back then in those days, in could remember my primary school days when a puilpil lost his/her possession, if found by a good Samaritan it will be announced by our class teacher on the assembly ground. There the owner come to claim or take back his/her precious item(s).
Now similarly www.finders.com.ng work that same way. Just make a report of any lost and found property. Surely the own will be happy to take back his/her possession. If willing, rewards that good Samaritan.
So in short! Worry no more FINDERS is here for you to start using it. Just log on www.finders.com
.ng and make report(s).
PLEASE GOT SUGGESTION ON HOW TO MAKE
www.finders.com.ng BETTER? VERY WELCOME!!
PLEASE TELL A FRIEND°°°°SHARE • LIKE • REPOST
Facebook page: http://facebook.com/finders
Twitter: http://twitter.com/FindersNG

1 Share

Re: Nigeria's No.1 Solution To Lost And Found Properties by 360integree: 10:30am On Feb 15, 2016
Please review the website and kindly let us know where to improve on www.finders.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Toju - Share, Save And Export Contacts / What / EDIPRO Difameg Web Based School Management System (partnership Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.