Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (247885 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Dolsky: 6:10am On Apr 24, 2016
Is it true that wen playing mp3 song and the screen goes off, the song stop playing?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Samoblitz: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2016
Dolsky:
Is it true that wen playing mp3 song and the screen goes off, the song stop playing?
No dats a big lie
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2016
Dolsky:
Pls tell me, wen playing mp3 songs and the screen of the music stop playing. Is that true?
don't get that question
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2016
Dolsky:
nope, I don't think so
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Eleniyan15: 11:16am On Apr 24, 2016
georgemartina:
note 3 not out yet

Thanks bro
I z10 got stolen and I need a phone rangefrom 17-25 k with nice spec
Can you any one recommend any product for me??
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Dolsky: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
Wat am saying is dat, is it true dat wen playing mp3 song on infinix hot 3 and d screen goes off, the song also stops.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dolsky:
Wat am saying is dat, is it true dat wen playing mp3 song on infinix hot 3 and d screen goes off, the song also stops.
No. don't see a reason why that should happen. I use the phone & it doesn't behave that way. even the voice recorder doesn't stop when the screen goes off, it keeps recording unlike the old hot 1 that's stops recording when screen goes off
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by DoPeRoSa(f): 4:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
truewalker:

No. don't see a reason why that should happen. I use the phone & it doesn't behave that way. even the voice recorder doesn't stop when the screen goes off, it keeps recording unlike the old hot 1 that's stops recording when screen goes off
truewalker:

hello pls,can u give detail info abt dix phone,i wanna get it,like does it notification light,and also pix at nyt with flash and without flash
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
hello pls,can u give detail info abt dix phone,i wanna get it,like does it notification light,and also pix at nyt with flash and without flash
no notification light, the camera is OK but I don't really fancy the front camera (has too much white for me); but the phone is really OK.

it has gesture screen unlock & double tap screen unlock/lock. reverse charging as well & a good battery.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Dolsky:
nope
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
[4/2, 09:55] gonaij com: Hottest selfies, so easy!
The 2MP front camera utilizes a 16:9 light chip and 1.6 µm large pixel for high definition picture quality. An 84°wide-angle shooting range grants users even more freedom. Selfie soft light provides an ambient environment for natural selfies; real-time smart beautification instantly kicks it up a notch for the most charismatic you.

Buy Now

8MP 5 lens camera equals superior image quality
The 8MP back camera utilizes OV8865 sensor and 5-element lens camera to enhance light intake efficiency for superior picture quality. Compatibility with HDR high dynamic range yields vivid and detailed photos. The combination of 1.4 µm large pixel and specialized night shooting mode makes it easy to capture high resolution images in poor lighting conditions. Other modes include scenic, panoramic, and free-range shooting.

Fun photography for everyone
Smile recognition (smart recognition for smiles)
Gesture recognition (fun selfies)
Voice recognition (smart recognition for the phrase “capture” or “ cheese”)
Timed photos(great for selfies)
Touch capture (touch screen for instant focus and capture)
Focus Tracking(essential tool for spontaneous capture)

Buy Now

Smile recognitionGesture recognitionVoice recognitionTimed photosTouch capture

Powerful Quad-core & large memory 16GB+1GB/2GB
HOT3 features the MediaTek MT6580 quad-core processor. Also included is 16GB internal storage and support for up to 32GB of external storage. Both 1 and 2GB RAM options are available to complement individual usage requirements. XUI is designed to optimize power consumption for long-lasting standby time.

Exquisite texture, multiple color selections
The back cover is designed to fit the curve of the palm and processed with a fine diamond texture. Made to fit your lifestyle, it is the true definition of style and functionality.

Buy Now

5.5-inch high precision display
The 5.5-inch screen features full-laminate GFF technology for 1.2mm high precision processing, which prevents glare while minimizing distance between glass and screen for exceptional clarity and vivid picture quality. Coupled with Multi-Touch 5, it is a truly responsive experience.

Large battery, charge pal!
A 3000mAh battery is combined with low consumption design to enable 9hr of web browsing, 20hr of talk time, and 33hr of music. OTG support provides 1A reverse charging to share power with other electronic devices and is indispensable as a mobile charging companion. It is compatible with devices such as printers and portable hard drives for a high degree of convenience.

Buy Now

Dual-mic noise canceling for clear conversations
HOT3 utilizes upper and lower silicon dual-mic to effectively lower background noise; it is coupled with a wide frequency receiver for excellent call quality.

Enjoy high quality music
2nd generation music amplifier utilizes unique RNS and noise canceling technology from Aiwei to effectively limit TDD noise. Anti sound-break technology is implemented to smooth out tracks for superior playback quality.
[4/2, 09:56] gonaij com: https://www./infinix-hot-3/?source=NG_w10_STB_PhonesTablets_SmartPhones_InfinixHot3_7032016
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
georgemartina:
[4/2, 09:55] gonaij com: Hottest selfies, so easy!
The 2MP front camera utilizes a 16:9 light chip and 1.6 µm large pixel for high definition picture quality. An 84°wide-angle shooting range grants users even more freedom. Selfie soft light provides an ambient environment for natural selfies; real-time smart beautification instantly kicks it up a notch for the most charismatic you.

Buy Now

8MP 5 lens camera equals superior image quality
The 8MP back camera utilizes OV8865 sensor and 5-element lens camera to enhance light intake efficiency for superior picture quality. Compatibility with HDR high dynamic range yields vivid and detailed photos. The combination of 1.4 µm large pixel and specialized night shooting mode makes it easy to capture high resolution images in poor lighting conditions. Other modes include scenic, panoramic, and free-range shooting.

Fun photography for everyone
Smile recognition (smart recognition for smiles)
Gesture recognition (fun selfies)
Voice recognition (smart recognition for the phrase “capture” or “ cheese”)
Timed photos(great for selfies)
Touch capture (touch screen for instant focus and capture)
Focus Tracking(essential tool for spontaneous capture)

Buy Now

Smile recognitionGesture recognitionVoice recognitionTimed photosTouch capture

Powerful Quad-core & large memory 16GB+1GB/2GB
HOT3 features the MediaTek MT6580 quad-core processor. Also included is 16GB internal storage and support for up to 32GB of external storage. Both 1 and 2GB RAM options are available to complement individual usage requirements. XUI is designed to optimize power consumption for long-lasting standby time.

Exquisite texture, multiple color selections
The back cover is designed to fit the curve of the palm and processed with a fine diamond texture. Made to fit your lifestyle, it is the true definition of style and functionality.

Buy Now

5.5-inch high precision display
The 5.5-inch screen features full-laminate GFF technology for 1.2mm high precision processing, which prevents glare while minimizing distance between glass and screen for exceptional clarity and vivid picture quality. Coupled with Multi-Touch 5, it is a truly responsive experience.

Large battery, charge pal!
A 3000mAh battery is combined with low consumption design to enable 9hr of web browsing, 20hr of talk time, and 33hr of music. OTG support provides 1A reverse charging to share power with other electronic devices and is indispensable as a mobile charging companion. It is compatible with devices such as printers and portable hard drives for a high degree of convenience.

Buy Now

Dual-mic noise canceling for clear conversations
HOT3 utilizes upper and lower silicon dual-mic to effectively lower background noise; it is coupled with a wide frequency receiver for excellent call quality.

Enjoy high quality music
2nd generation music amplifier utilizes unique RNS and noise canceling technology from Aiwei to effectively limit TDD noise. Anti sound-break technology is implemented to smooth out tracks for superior playback quality.
[4/2, 09:56] gonaij com: https://www./infinix-hot-3/?source=NG_w10_STB_PhonesTablets_SmartPhones_InfinixHot3_7032016
@ doperosa that's the spec, u can take your time to read it.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Seunpaul01(m): 11:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
Has the price on hot 3 increased cos jumia put 35k not the 26,600.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Reeberry: 12:03am On Apr 25, 2016
Seunpaul01:
That should be the 2gig Ram version.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 6:47am On Apr 25, 2016
Seunpaul01:
it should be the 2 gig ram
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by trigar12(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2016
How did hot3 jump from 26k to 30k shocked ... I don get diz phone 4 mind o
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 7:49am On Apr 25, 2016
trigar12:
won't be surprised at that if I were u, coz I bought mine 28k. saw 27k in the morning only to get dere in the afternoon to get it, I saw 28k.
if you're really an infinix fan, you should know infinix price tags increases based on orders. the best is to get there phone 1st week of release or latest within a month after release.
so my brother/sis check konga for the price, and if it's the same, then hurry to get it now before another increase, that if you really want the phone. or better still go to 3CHub in computer village.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2016
trigar12:
Where did you see that
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2016
With every new week comes new challenges and targets, Achieve more this week with fully loaded InfinixHot3's 3000mAh battery with reverse charge.
‪#‎InfinixHot3‬

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by trigar12(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2016
iGotTech:
Where did you see that

Jumia
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:30am On Apr 25, 2016
trigar12:

Jumia
Send me the link let me see

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2016
Jumia

& konga

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
truewalker:
Jumia

& konga
Am not seeing it that the reason i asked to send the link so i can check from here
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by trigar12(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2016
iGotTech:
Send me the link let me see

I use the app

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2016
trigar12:

I use the app
ok will check soon
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
truewalker:

won't be surprised at that if I were u, coz I bought mine 28k. saw 27k in the morning only to get dere in the afternoon to get it, I saw 28k.
if you're really an infinix fan, you should know infinix price tags increases based on orders. the best is to get there phone 1st week of release or latest within a month after release.
so my brother/sis check konga for the price, and if it's the same, then hurry to get it now before another increase, that if you really want the phone. or better still go to 3CHub in computer village.
I guess it's because of the increment in dollars, u know the phones are imported
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2016
iGotTech:
With every new week comes new challenges and targets, Achieve more this week with fully loaded InfinixHot3's 3000mAh battery with reverse charge.
‪#‎InfinixHot3‬
wow the white is so cool
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2016
iGotTech:
Am not seeing it that the reason i asked to send the link so i can check from here
that of konga might go out of stock soon; the next time you see it, it might be with a new price
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by solarenergy: 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2016
I still have the phone for sale at 25k, less than 2 weeks used... Contact interested
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by djoke1: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2016
I like infinix hot3 because of screen size, battery capacity and internal memory.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2016
E b like infinix no serious with the 2gb ram version. Na wa o
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by georgemartina: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
brainoid:
E b like infinix no serious with the 2gb ram version. Na wa o
oga calm down, it'll come out soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (155) (Reply)

The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.