Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread (248867 Views)

What The Inside Of Infinix Hot 3(x554) And Tecno Boom J7 Look Like / Infinix Hot X557 VS Infinix Hot 3 X554 - See The Similarities And Difference / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:37am On May 05, 2016
iGotTech:
Infinix Hot 3: Gesture Recognition
nice one grin
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 11:37am On May 05, 2016
gonaij:
Infinix Hot 3: Voice Recognition
this is amazing sha
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 11:38am On May 05, 2016
iGotTech:
Infinix Hot 3: Tourch Capture
shocked
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:38am On May 05, 2016
iGotTech:
Infinix Hot 3: Music Player Description
NICE one
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:38am On May 05, 2016
gonaij:
Infinix Hot 3: Timed Photo
this one is common joor
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 11:38am On May 05, 2016
iGotTech:
.Powerful Quad-core & large memory 16GB+1GB/2GB

HOT3 features the MediaTek MT6580 quad-core processor. Also included is 16GB internal storage and support for up to 32GB of external storage. Both 1 and 2GB RAM options are available to complement individual usage requirements. XUI is designed to optimize power consumption for long-lasting standby time.
nice one, i love the spec
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 11:42am On May 05, 2016
gonaij:
Infinix Hot 3: Smile Recognition
wow, amazing feature
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:44am On May 05, 2016
safas20:
a football was even played in anticipation for the arrival of the hottest one
yea, medical team of ikeja won it sha
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 11:44am On May 05, 2016
safas20:
i can't really wait to c that hot 3
same here
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Sulaicsafas: 11:45am On May 05, 2016
iGotTech:
5.5-inch high precision display

The 5.5-inch screen features full-laminate GFF technology for 1.2mm high precision processing, which prevents glare while minimizing distance between glass and screen for exceptional clarity and vivid picture quality. Coupled with Multi-Touch 5, it is a truly responsive experience.
nice one
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:46am On May 05, 2016
Hello fans,

We will like to know your opinions regarding shopping online, please take out 6 minutes to fill this questionnaire so we know your thoughts and you stand the chance to win free movie tickets when you complete the survey: http://www.sojump.com/jq/7538788.aspx

Thank you for your time.

‪#‎InfinixMobile‬.

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by iGotTech: 11:47am On May 05, 2016
Techpoint.ng reviewed the Infinix Hot3 and had this to say about the smartphone, “The 5.5 inch display of the Infinix Hot 3 boasts high precision processing, glare prevention and minimizing distance between screen and glass. I completely agree with all these and pronounce them true.”

Read the full review here: https://techpoint.ng/2016/04/12/infinix-hot-3-review/

‪#‎InfinixMobile‬
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by joseph214(m): 4:16pm On May 05, 2016
iGotTech:
not every one hav thou much to purchase an high end smartphone
Yes but that doesn't mean it should not be available at all.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by bush4ker(m): 8:16pm On May 05, 2016
singlar:
its now 32k anyway
its out of stock .that's why
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by bush4ker(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2016
how can one order directly from infinixmobility?is it rocket science?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by osayuwamwen(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2016
Smallbaby:
Infinix Hot3 is the best 5.5inch screen smartphone in Nigeria with amazing features such as 3000mAh battery, Selfie camera with soft flash, intuitive apps and OTG support.

Check out the video to discover other cool features: https://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=MgDTSUsvNGQ

Lol check out doogee x6pro
5.5inch hd
2gb ram
64bit
4g network
3000mah
Lots of cool gesture double tap and black screen gesture
Android 6.0 update already available
For just 23k avAilable on jumia
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Ndissle(m): 9:15pm On May 05, 2016
I greet ooo.. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by LecciGucci: 9:39pm On May 05, 2016
truewalker:

Yes. The pro is the 2gb ram version

bro any news ?
is the 2gb version out?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by DoPeRoSa(f): 11:26pm On May 05, 2016
please infinix hot 3 users does d phone have H+
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Reeberry: 2:41am On May 06, 2016
osayuwamwen:

Lol check out doogee x6pro 5.5inch hd 2gb ram 64bit 4g network 3000mah Lots of cool gesture double tap and black screen gesture Android 6.0 update already available For just 23k avAilable on jumia
Can you help me order it in Lagos?
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 9:35am On May 06, 2016
LecciGucci:

bro any news ? is the 2gb version out?
not out oo. don't know what the delay is for
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 9:35am On May 06, 2016
DoPeRoSa:
please infinix hot 3 users does d phone have H+
yes, it does
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by MissTechy(f): 11:35am On May 06, 2016
Smallbaby:
@MissTechy put the Infinix Hot3 to test and describes it overall as “lightweight with a spider-manish battery life and rather impressive performance.”

Watch the full review here: http:///the-infinix-hot-3-review/

‪#‎InfinixHot3‬

Hey yes to the battery life. Cos I think it is great.. but the performance especially for the 1gb ram is questionable.. said it in the video and written reviews
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by LecciGucci: 12:46pm On May 06, 2016
truewalker:

not out oo. don't know what the delay is for

kk..nawao...
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by shegspearl(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2016
infinix hot 3 is nothing short of rubbish, i regret buying the stupid phone. pls if you have one and you have been notified about the new update, don't dare to try it ooo. the Lcd just goes off immediately after installing the update and you to restore to factory setting. talk about the Ram, its pure nonsense, without running any app, the ram is already 60% occupied. infinix just packaged garbage in a nice looking case.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by bush4ker(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2016
shegspearl:
infinix hot 3 is nothing short of rubbish, i regret buying the stupid phone. pls if you have one and you have been notified about the new update, don't dare to try it ooo. the Lcd just goes off immediately after installing the update and you to restore to factory setting. talk about the Ram, its pure nonsense, without running any app, the ram is already 60% occupied. infinix just packaged garbage in a nice looking case.
ur hand no free stay one place. .OTA updates are not done like that easily.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by bush4ker(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2016
shegspearl:
ur hand no gree stay one place. .OTA updates are not done like that easily.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by morganemma15: 2:00am On May 07, 2016
shegspearl:
what is LCD?.....and is it the 300mb+ update
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by Dawatech(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2016
The Phone is superb! I so much love it, check out its amazing specs here http://www.techlug.com/2016/04/infinix-hot-3-specs.html
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 9:46am On May 07, 2016
shegspearl:
i haven't received any update & sorry for your misfortune concerning the phone. mine still rocks just like a normal 1gb ran phone would operate. many of you just expect si much from the phone based on the XUI shit. I have used a 1gb & 2gb phone before this, which I can say this phone isn't a flaw. even if it shows 600mb RAM used it doesn't stop the phone from working normal, it will automatically adjust itself. I check my overview sometime to see 23+ apps open but opening new ones doesn't stop it from being normal.
in summary, the phone works just like any other 1gb phone will, except you got a fake product or installed a malware mistakenly or you tweaked your phone already.
Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by truewalker: 9:53am On May 07, 2016
shegspearl:
This is my phone oo, is your version different from this? You can see it's up to date and I don't have any problem.

Re: Infinix Hot 3 (X554) Official Discussion Thread by cuteesthy(f): 9:58am On May 07, 2016
well I have not received any update ,am enjoying d phone even though d battery drops fast.Got d grey colour from yudala here in ph.Have not seen a screen guard nd cover case for d phone though I have searched for almost 2wks now .

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (155) (Reply)

Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / Tecno Q1 Discussion Thread / The Nokia Thread: 1.4 , 4.2, 5.1 Plus, 5.3, 6.1 Plus, 7.1, 7.2, 7 Plus , 8.3 etc

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.