Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

Valentines Day Tragedy: Teen Masturbated 56 Times Straight Before Dying Of Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Valentines Day Tragedy: Teen Masturbated 56 Times Straight Before Dying Of Heart (1314 Views)

Tupac’s Murder: Keefe D Confesses As He Is Dying Of Cancer / 'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / "I Masturbated On The Plane" - Princess Vitarah Lands In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentines Day Tragedy: Teen Masturbated 56 Times Straight Before Dying Of Heart by Mastarcard: 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2016

Valentines Day ended in tragedy for a Portland teenager after he apparently masturbated a world record, jaw-dropping 56 times non-stop before dying of a heart attack. Jerome Carpenter was found dead in his bedroom after apparently masturbating too much. It is speculated that Jerome was suffering from depression due to being “extremely lonely” on Valentines Day.

Jerome’s Mother called Portland police after discovering his corpse in his room. Jerome’s mother told Huzler reporters “1 hour passed since I had called him down for lunch, Jerome was the kind of boy to steal food off your plate when you were not looking, i knew something was wrong when he didn’t come down to eat, he was a great kid” she finished as she began to cry.

see more photos at http://www.lukuluku.net/valentines-day-tragedy-teen-ma5turbated-56-times-straight-before-dying-of-heart-attack/
Re: Valentines Day Tragedy: Teen Masturbated 56 Times Straight Before Dying Of Heart by HARDBUOI: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
THIS A STALE NEWS NA
WE SAW THIS SAME NEW HERE LAST YEAR undecided
Re: Valentines Day Tragedy: Teen Masturbated 56 Times Straight Before Dying Of Heart by dacovajnr: 4:24pm On Feb 15, 2016
Who counted it..Awon werey undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Olajumoke Orisaguna Tells Her Amazing Story / See Pre-wedding Pictures Of Daughter Of Adamawa State Governor And Beau / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife Pays His Queen's N25 Dowry In Colourful Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.