Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,987 members, 7,859,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

How Did You Discover Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Discover Nairaland? (513 Views)

MONICKERS! How Did You Come Up With Yours? / How Did You Open Your First Email / How Did They Get There?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nairaland as we all know have grown to become one of the biggest forums in Africa and in the world. But its also safe to say that we did not just wake up one day and joined nairaland. We must have had a means which we discovered this great forum. Mine was through Google, then I never knew Nairaland.. but anytime I Googled something, nairaland appeared as one of the search results. That was how I got to know. So share yours! was it through a friend, or roommate. was it through Google or adverts. Share!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2016
Rubbish.
*poos on thread*
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by MISSNORA(f): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
Durentt:
Rubbish.
*poos on thread*
lol u dey vex o!
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by Emypresh(m): 3:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
Through a juju priest
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by agadam(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
through my Oga.....
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by micfoley: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Via a friend
Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by amiskurie(m): 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
It was 2005,probably when most of you guys are crawling.I was 18 then skipping classes for cyber-cafe amidst WAEC wahala.

I started with the MONIKER 9ja,then switched to 9yja I think.

Then,I remember MONIKERS like Matthias-offodile,and one Oyinbo Nigerian like that.
We were also members of SKYSCRAPERCITY DOT COM.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Discover Nairaland? by ShakurM(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
I can't remember ooo embarassed

(1) (Reply)

#buynaijatogrowthenaira / Getting Home To Find These, What Would Be Your Reaction? / Everything You Need To Know About The Amvca 2016 If You Missed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.