Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,806 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

60 Days Business Challenge To Start And Grow A Legitimate Business: Enroll Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 60 Days Business Challenge To Start And Grow A Legitimate Business: Enroll Now (816 Views)

Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria / Put your skill out there. enroll for our digital marketing class. / The Dutch-nigerian Student Business Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

60 Days Business Challenge To Start And Grow A Legitimate Business: Enroll Now by onlineresource: 4:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Am looking for just 5 highly focused people this month to work with in showing them my business plan to show them how to start, grow and scale their plan B business to the next level within the next 60 days...

You are expected to build your first N50,000-N100,000 Following the assignments giving to you

You will be surprised at how easy we do our business especially our solid selling system in place that guides you every step of the way.

NOTE: not everyone that inbox me will get to have my mentorship... I mean that... You must be focus oriented. Action driven and overall, you must have some cash to promote your business...

You will watch a 5 minutes video and also read a 36 page pdf before deciding if this is for you.

First 20 Days is simply you learning everything and setting up your business filled with 5 Major Practical assignments that must be completed during this period... (this is a real plan B business)

Next 20 days is more implementation and actionable steps based on what you have learnt and you are meant to have start seeing result in your business.

Last 20 days is simply more of seeing how you can scale out and add yet another business as your second one once the first is now profitable.

New business plan B setup is revisited every 3 Months to leverage on more income goals...

You have every right not to continue and completely opt out.

Do you think you can still be part of the 5 people that I want to help mentor within the next 60 days...
Then send me an email to onlineresourceng@gmail.com

Here are the criteria again.
- you must be open minded.
- you must be willing to learn how to sell using the internet.
- you must be desire and passion driven
- you must have money to run adverts, if you don't have the advertising cash don't bother messaging me(real business advertise their products and services to gain more customers for profit)
- you must be coachable and willing to do everything told to do. (there are assignments).

If you know you have all of the above. Then do send me an email to me at onlineresourceng@gmail.com and let's see how we can work together in this 60 days plan.

At the end of the 60 days... You must be an expert in what I will be building you for and must have made some extra income for yourself.
Are you in on this, then send me an email now to onlineresourceng@gmail.com

Thanks
Ademiluyi Adegboyega

P.S: I understand that majority here is looking for a job, But why wait till you get that interview when you can also start something by the side first while you wait. Just think on this.

‪#‎60daysproject‬ ‪#‎palsrockingit‬ ‪#‎sellingmadeeasy‬ ‪#‎rocksolidbusiness‬ ‪#‎ireppals‬ ‪#‎buildingalegitimatebiz‬

(1) (Reply)

A / Fresh Job Vacancies At Stanbic IBTC Bank / Vacancy At E-terra Technologies Limited For Various Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.