Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,002 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Bleedin' Louboutin - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Bleedin' Louboutin (6828 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by kayspark27(m): 10:29pm On Mar 08, 2016
teechudleyy:
mario1983, kaysparkz27.. but the poor guy really had no choice...
oh yeah ...true sha
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by Tinu02(f): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
teechudleyy:

Yes yes it is! have you heard Nina simone's version? great song. Makes me think.

Thanks A lot. I try to make it as homely as i can
Nope but have you listen to black bird by jean jacques.
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by Mario1983(m): 4:46pm On Mar 12, 2016
10th time i am checking for update today
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
I have not been happy online today. It's either I want to read what you write, or I'm feeling you seem distant these days. The kind hook and line I go use fish you out, eh...
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by Moyarh(m): 10:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Tee! May ur source of inspiration not run dry oo!
Evry spirit of delay, i bind and cast...!!
Wozoldis? See how ya putting us on iss-coming undecided
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by teechudleyy(f): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
My people pls forgive me. I am trying to finish a book im putting up online for sale. Its taken all my time, and I promise i will update soon. Its going up this week, so... pls forgive me... moryah, eebrahym, stealthideals24. The story has just started o. Simi is on her way to prison with no one to save her!

1 Like

Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by Eebrahym(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
teechudleyy:
My people pls forgive me. I am trying to finish a book im putting up online for sale. Its taken all my time, and I promise i will update soon. Its going up this week, so... pls forgive me... moryah, eebrahym, stealthideals24. The story has just started o. Simi is on her way to prison with no one to save her!
Aiit dear
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by teechudleyy(f): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2016
Part 12

Petit poisson, dit moi ou tu va,
Tu va dans l'eau? Ou dans la marmiteau?

After 3 weeks of sulking and figuring people out, even though I never wanted to, I realised my mum was always right about everything. Her methods may not be so great, but they yielded the needed results. She helped me find Jide out. I couldn't care if he was beaten up to pulp. Why did he accept to travel out on our expenses, instead of running far away from mum? And Servace - Patreco was in good hands if only I would trust the strategy team headed by mum. Yes, we were boosting our accounts, we looked bigger on paper than on the fields, it may look like oil field frauds, but they were actually keeping us afloat and the higher our shares rose, the more we made up and adjusted the irregularities. Mom is a genius. Everyone was happy, shareholders were smiling all the way to the bank.

I looked away many times, and attended meetings and signed off projects. I knew everyone by name, and I took a chance at being happy again the day I swallowed my pride and knocked on Diddy's Office door.

It felt like Diddy had been waiting for me all this while so he could pour all his attention on me. He poured rum on my ice cream on our date to the creamery, and we sailed into the night in cannes. We did every cheesy romantic thing we knew. For the first time, I was happy in a relationship and mum was too. Mama John had even started throwing not so subtle hints about a son-in-law, and I didn't even mind. Its been six months now, and today smells like chicken oil.

The scent of stuffed veal, and marinated lamb chops wafted right into the den where I was adjusting the rinds of a paper back.
Just like daddy, Diddy loves books so much and funny enough, they had the same taste. He had been talking about the complexities of Icharus the other day with so much passion, and I had promised to give him Dad's precious collection of the first edition. I never knew it would be worn and torn and needing fixing. Trust dad to read the life out of a good book.

I hurried down to the kitchen, and found everyone as busy as can be. Mama John was excited, and even mum was busy slicing apples.
"Mama,"

"Hey hey!" Mama John stopped me from taking a steal out of the chicken broth.

"You should be dressed" Mum eyed me suspiciously, her brows arched

"Mum. I'm dressed"

I had on a green detailed flared sundress, Valentino's 2010 line, and flat sequined louboutin.

"Your shoes are pretty but flat" She noted, and I responded
"Maybe flat, but the sole is still as red as ever"

It felt good, that we saw eye to eye on everything. Mum could be overzealous sometimes though. She knew I always had on killer heels, but Diddy felt more comfortable when I wore flats. He had his reasons, even though he towered over me anyday, with or without the heels. Mum was hosting us, and a few friends and I love to have on flats for my man.

Our guests arrived, and Diddy was all flirty with me and all the fine china. He wasnt always so nervous. Tomi was with her new boytoy, and a few of Diddy's friends too. It was wonderful that for a moment, we were not mulling over stocks and business, and we were just people enjoying quality time with family before getting caught up in the whirlwind that was our life again. Tomi was going to Denmark the next day. As usual, she was making a guest appearance at a club again. I felt blessed, and thought it couldnt get any better till Diddy started singing Robin Thickes's Hero in the most off key tune possible, asking me to be his wife.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by dayosheedah(f): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by mictima(m): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2016
Okay, this is getting interesting...

1 Like

Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by Fijumokesayo(f): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2016
I've been reading this story on naijastories before I lost it, thanks so much for bringing it back... Thank you and please update soon.
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by teechudleyy(f): 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2016
Fijumokesayo:
I've been reading this story on naijastories before I lost it, thanks so much for bringing it back... Thank you and please update soon.

Oh wow! eeyah. I will keep updating this one for you babe. That was like since 2014. Glad to have you here.

1 Like

Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by Fijumokesayo(f): 8:23am On Apr 02, 2016
teechudleyy:

Oh wow! eeyah. I will keep updating this one for you babe. That was like since 2014. Glad to have you here.

Awwwww! Thanks so much, I will reaLly appreciate it...
Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by teechudleyy(f): 1:06am On Apr 03, 2016
Fijumokesayo:

Awwwww! Thanks so much, I will reaLly appreciate it...

Ma'am I should be thanking you

1 Like

Re: Bleedin' Louboutin by Fijumokesayo(f): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2016
Hey Teech, how are you? Its been a while, hope all is well? Just checking on you dearie, take care and update soon...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe And Wole Soyinka / BDSM EROTIC STORY: The Heaven Between Her Legs / Dead Beautiful (yvonne Woon)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.