Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk (2212 Views)

My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness / Students Create Amazing Chalk Drawings On Classroom Blackboard(pic) / A Nairalander Opens Free School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by charityexplicit(f): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
It all started few years back when the idea of chalk making came to my mum, we all thought it was a joke. Few weeks later, she bought a mould and few chemicals and what we could produce was 300-400 pieces a day with exact proportion of chemicals, but today the story has changed as we now produce thousands of chalk in hours with the same quality. This is a chalk that doesn't break easily while writing, Many schools around call on her for order (in cartoons and packets respectively). Below are the pictures of chalk we produced today. Kudos to me for assisting her too... Lol. (for those trying to crucify me, yes, I know chalk is going into extinction, but we have schools that prefer chalk to white board marker. Both public and private schools)

Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by emmy4lov(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
charityexplicit:
It all started few years back when the idea of chalk making came to my mum, we all thought it was a joke. Few weeks later, she bought a mould and few chemicals and what we could produce was 300-400 pieces a day with exact proportion of chemicals, but today the story has changed as we now produce thousands of chalk in hours with the same quality. This is a chalk that doesn't break easily while writing, Many schools around call on her for order (in cartoons and packets respectively). Below are the pictures of chalk we produced today. Kudos to me for assisting her too... Lol.
that's really nice .. I wish she was my mum too .. tell here I admire her ...

1 Like

Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by Young03(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Ur mama ona akpu uzu?
Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by rheether(f): 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2016
But blackboard is gradually going on extinction. You mum need to be updated. Thumbs up to her anyway..
Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by charityexplicit(f): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2016
emmy4lov:
that's really nice .. I wish she was my mum too .. tell here I admire her ...
thanks dear
Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by donifez(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
I really love this.
Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by paking(m): 2:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
240 holes rubber chalk mould from India with clamps, free delivery nationwide 08058047663, 07035349902

Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by donemitex1: 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Buy your quality rubber chalk mould with clamps and free delivery nationwide. Practical training is also available. Call or Whatsapp Emeka on 08065278738

Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by hippyj(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
charityexplicit:
It all started few years back when the idea of chalk making came to my mum, we all thought it was a joke. Few weeks later, she bought a mould and few chemicals and what we could produce was 300-400 pieces a day with exact proportion of chemicals, but today the story has changed as we now produce thousands of chalk in hours with the same quality. This is a chalk that doesn't break easily while writing, Many schools around call on her for order (in cartoons and packets respectively). Below are the pictures of chalk we produced today. Kudos to me for assisting her too... Lol. (for those trying to crucify me, yes, I know chalk is going into extinction, but we have schools that prefer chalk to white board marker. Both public and private schools)
I would like us to talk about chalk. 09021664434
Re: Checkout My Mum's Home Made Dust-free School Chalk by hippyj(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2021
charityexplicit:
I have sent you many mails, please I want us to talk. 09021664434

(1) (Reply)

Some Striking Facts You May Not Have Come Across: / Looking For The Best Exclusive Female Hostel In Unilag Gate Area Or Akoka?...... / Prof. Fawole, Ex-poly Ibadan Rector And Others Allegedly Defraud The Polytechnic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.