Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) (1949 Views)

How A Man Planned His Wedding 10 Years Ago / A Movie Themed Wedding Planned By La' Heiress (pictures) / True Story : There Are Still Angels Amongst Us [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:40am On Feb 16, 2016
#JPF2016 was too turnt! Turnt overload! When my bride called me at about 11:30pm to tell me that she was at my gate, i was shocked and surprised. She said, she couldn't have slept without giving me a hug.

"My wedding was lit, i don't know how to thank you Olamide, all this couldn't have happened without you, you went over and beyond for me, my decor was super beautiful and ended by saying she loved me".

Her husband was just lost for words, well since he was a prophet, he decided to pray for us.

And she also brought the top layer of her cake for me.

Thank you for allowing La' Heiress Hospitality Services be a part of your big day. We love you too.

To all our vendors... Words cannot describe what i feel for you all. You all brought your A- games and turned it up for #JPF2016 thank you so very much.

Wedding Planner- La' Heiress Hospitality Services. @laheiress

Decoration- @nwandossignatures

Bridal Makeup- Engagement- @oshewabeauty. White- @bmpro

Stationery- @ebenezerruth

Photography- Ahamefula Ibeleme

MC- Gordons

Videography- Uche Jombo Studios

DJ- DJ A- Slide

Hostesses- La' Heiress Hostesses

Cake- Sheraton Hotels Lagos

Desserts- @sweetcravingsdesserts

Wedding dress- @bridesnmoreikeja

Caterers- Davoril and Thine Catering Services

Cocktails- Nature's Best Juices and Cocktails

Bride's Reception Dress- Frock it Rock it

Bouquet and flowers- Aralia by Nature

Hair stylist- Ola Hair

Band- Smally King Band

Bridesmaids Dresses- Alari by Phiss

Groom and Groomsmen Outfits- Eragbae Alao

Violinist- @itweetNaija

White wedding pictures coming up soon... Stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:45am On Feb 16, 2016
I cant even describe my mood. When the bride wont stop telling me that i am her lifesaver and the groom keeps saying that he owes us, then you know you have done a great job.#JPF2016 couldn't have been more turnt!

La' Heiress Hostesses are the bestest ever! Gbam! They make our work a lot easier. I love you guys soooo much.

Introducing La' Heiress male ushers in 2016...

Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by Bonapart(m): 6:49am On Feb 16, 2016
Who USA wedding don help
even if alien plan the wedding, dey still gon divorce anyways
Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Uche Jombo: Lamide, you were simply brilliant today! And that your emergency kit, it's only human head that's not in it. Lol

Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:53am On Feb 16, 2016
So we decided to have cupcakes with the bridesmaids pictures on the bridal train table. #JPF2016

Cupcakes by @squarezzzzz
Toppers by @ebenezerruth

#thelaheiressexperience #laheiresshospitalityservices #bellanaijaweddings #weddingdigestnaija #nuptialsnmore #owanbeparries #loveweddingsng #weddingfeferity #weddingdecor #ebenezerruth #weddingstationery #cupcakes #weddings #bridesmaids

Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 6:56am On Feb 16, 2016
The groom and his men #JPF2016

Photography - @ahamibeleme

#bellanijaweddings #weddingdigestnaija #weddingfeferity #owanbeparries #nigerianwedding #weddingsinnigeria #laheiressweddings #laheiresshospitalityservices

Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by Payshence(f): 8:03pm On Feb 17, 2016
LaHeiress:
I cant even describe my mood. When the bride wont stop telling me that i am her lifesaver and the groom keeps saying that he owes us, then you know you have done a great job.#JPF2016 couldn't have been more turnt!

La' Heiress Hostesses are the bestest ever! Gbam! They make our work a lot easier. I love you guys soooo much.

Introducing La' Heiress male ushers in 2016...
Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by oseiwe(m): 8:56am On May 19, 2016
LaHeiress:
#JPF2016 was too turnt! Turnt overload! When my bride called me at about 11:30pm to tell me that she was at my gate, i was shocked and surprised. She said, she couldn't have slept without giving me a hug.

"My wedding was lit, i don't know how to thank you Olamide, all this couldn't have happened without you, you went over and beyond for me, my decor was super beautiful and ended by saying she loved me".

Her husband was just lost for words, well since he was a prophet, he decided to pray for us.

And she also brought the top layer of her cake for me.

Thank you for allowing La' Heiress Hospitality Services be a part of your big day. We love you too.

To all our vendors... Words cannot describe what i feel for you all. You all brought your A- games and turned it up for #JPF2016 thank you so very much.

Wedding Planner- La' Heiress Hospitality Services. @laheiress

Decoration- @nwandossignatures

Bridal Makeup- Engagement- @oshewabeauty. White- @bmpro

Stationery- @ebenezerruth

Photography- Ahamefula Ibeleme

MC- Gordons

Videography- Uche Jombo Studios

DJ- DJ A- Slide

Hostesses- La' Heiress Hostesses

Cake- Sheraton Hotels Lagos

Desserts- @sweetcravingsdesserts

Wedding dress- @bridesnmoreikeja

Caterers- Davoril and Thine Catering Services

Cocktails- Nature's Best Juices and Cocktails

Bride's Reception Dress- Frock it Rock it

Bouquet and flowers- Aralia by Nature

Hair stylist- Ola Hair

Band- Smally King Band

Bridesmaids Dresses- Alari by Phiss

Groom and Groomsmen Outfits- Eragbae Alao

Violinist- @itweetNaija

White wedding pictures coming up soon... Stay tuned!
I tried calling your lines, but no connection, which of your number is on whatsapp? I would love to have a talk with you. Thanks
Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by LaHeiress(f): 9:07am On May 19, 2016
Please add us up on 07087668124 or 08187003137. You can also call us on 08103193930.

Thank you.
Re: Wedding Planned By Us (pictures) by prettyslimme(f): 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good evening La heiress.pls I hv a contract to suply 10 ushers for an event next week.i oncespoke to u abt b becoming one of ur ushers but I got ur message for d audition date.pls add me on whatsapp 08138185446 lets chat cos its very urgent.thanks.

(1) (Reply)

r... / @GIF Happy New Year 2018 GIF Animated HD Images, Dp Profile Pics For Whatsapp / Where To Get Drinks For Your Event In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.