Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Today's Dressing - Right Or Wrong? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today's Dressing - Right Or Wrong? (517 Views)

So He Named His Dog ‘buhari’: Right Or Wrong? / Bank Over Deposited Into My Account. I Don Withdraw Am. Right Or Wrong / Today's Dressing - Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Dressing - Right Or Wrong? by Hoyehdayg(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2016
Have you ever heard the saying “I can wear anything I like” or “so long as I am comfortable with what I wear, I don’t care about your opinion”?

If we are to address the matter on dressing the right way, there’s no way we can look up to the world’s celebrities, we have to go back to the beginning and study the first people to cover their bodies to learn and know what is right.

NOTE: this piece talks to both male and female.

[url][/url]http:///NmHVWt

(1) (Reply)

His Interesting Encounter With A Fake BVN Agent / Solve this / Appeal To Setraco To Remove Their Equipments To Reduce Traffic On The East West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.