Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,434 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:53 PM

Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. (5474 Views)

Cchub Coding Class For Kids / Be A MOBILE Application Developer Expert In 3 Days Without Coding(rake In Cash) / Learn Web Development Without Coding For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by GideonG(m): 10:07am On Feb 16, 2016
Hello guys! Wouldn't you rather learn how to code and build things in this technological advancing world?
If you ever wanted to learn about web design and blogging, web app development and Android apps mobile development join me at www.facebook.com/africodehero
Let's start together...
It doesn't matter your current location in Nigeria, you can be the next Afri Code Hero irrespective of your experience. All you need is a little passion to acquire more knowledge and skills to be abreast with technology and dare to dream big!
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2016
Uhm, a very great idea and i shall join immediately.

Africodehero seems to remind me somewhat of Africoder/Nairaland! hmn

1 Like

Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by tmamuda(m): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by ewizard1: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2016
Already learning HTML on my own. I think i'm good at the basics. I need classes on CSS and other that would make a stunning website.
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by GideonG(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
dhtml18:
Uhm, a very great idea and i shall join immediately.

Africodehero seems to remind me somewhat of Africoder/Nairaland! hmn
Wow, what a great concept you have at Nairaland, very lovely.
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by GideonG(m): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
tmamuda:
Nice one
Thank you
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by GideonG(m): 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2016
ewizard1:
Already learning HTML on my own. I think i'm good at the basics. I need classes on CSS and other that would make a stunning website.
You've taken a really great step by learning HTML, it's all about passion. We have great things coming up, we shall all advance forward this year.
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2016
GideonG:

thank you very much, your concept too is very lovely, keep it up. It shows that Nigeria is growing.
Nairaland is still in its elemental stage. . . .
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by tens4real(m): 6:15pm On Feb 19, 2016
Space booked.....
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by Nmeri17: 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2016
ewizard1:
grin cheesy
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by Ups01(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
Is AfricodeHero Dead?
Re: Learn Coding And Start Building, With Africodehero. by dodgelord: 3:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
GideonG:

u don mean it

(1) (Reply)

Bid With N50 And Win Big On Lucky Mall Ng / Interior Decoration Training / HSE Certifications in 9ja- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health,(CIEH),UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.