Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? (787 Views)

Who Would You Pick To Sing At Your Wedding Among These Nigerian Stars? / 4 Ways To Become A Celebrity In Nigeria Without Any Talent-Morakinyo Olugbiji / 7 Celebrity Who Failed Miserably In Hiding Their Camel Toe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2016
Mine would be bill gates.
So I won't ever be broke anymore.
Who would you pick and why?
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by DesChyko: 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
Probably Abraham Lincoln cheesy
Influence without violence
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by hob(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
50 Cent cuz i like the nigger
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by Haybk(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Sir Alex Ferguson...... Very successful and rich man!!!!
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by Boybrano(m): 1:16pm On Feb 16, 2016
Mr bean. So dat I'll mak nigerians laugh even wen under boko haram attack
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by cruzita(f): 1:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
messi I just love the midget and wish to play like him as a woman
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by GMan650(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
Make ano lie na Bill Gates first cum ma mind so na em ago choose.

On further thinking, CR7 isn't a bad choice(sexy, rich, loves ladies n good at what he does)

Make I chill see if people will choose GEJ
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2016
Linda Ikeji
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by Pappyto: 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2016
BIG SEAN
Re: If You Could Wake Up Tomorrow In The Body Of A Celebrity,who Would You Pick? by guttentag(m): 8:34pm On Feb 16, 2016
T B Joshua

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow Your Nails Naturally / (PHOTOS) Veteran Actor RMD Looking Young And Dapper To A Movie Premiere / Photos Of Anna Banner At Flavour's Father's Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.