Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,109 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat (1217 Views)

HELP!!! Just Got Admission Into UNIZIK But It's Past Deadline!!! / I Just Got Admission...but Am Confuse! Urgent Answer Pls!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by tolu581: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
I found this study abroad agency they are so amazing http://www.schoolsearch.com.ng/all-schools/study-abroad/entry/view/10196-solomonword-internatonal-education. They were able to help me secure admission into Birmingham City University without IELTS / TOEFL / SAT/ GMAT, I thought to share this with you all they are highly recommendable.
Re: How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by odehman: 12:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
tolu581:
I found this study abroad agency they are so amazing http://www.schoolsearch.com.ng/all-schools/study-abroad/entry/view/10196-solomonword-internatonal-education. They were able to help me secure admission into Birmingham City University without IELTS / TOEFL / SAT/ GMAT, I thought to share this with you all they are highly recommendable.
thats very cool..... please how genuine is it cos I have some folks that my might be interested

1 Like

Re: How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by odehman: 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
where is your office located
Re: How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by tolu581: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2016
just click on the link and you get all the basic information you need.
Re: How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by odehman: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
thank you very much will do just that
Re: How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by Vivienoks: 12:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please hope is genuine because am so very much interested
odehman:
thats very cool..... please how genuine is it cos I have some folks that my might be interested
Re: How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by PrettyJesi: 3:26pm On Feb 16, 2016
I don't how geniune this one is but I know the website and is helpful. You can try to contact other Study Abroad agents they have on their site if your are in doubt of this one.
Vivienoks:
Please hope is genuine because am so very much interested

Re: How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by tosingrl866: 6:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
Please how true is this because we have them spread around this days. I need to know because am kind of interested but scared at same time oooh, na nija we dey
PrettyJesi:
I don't how geniune this one is but I know the website and is helpful. You can try to contact other Study Abroad agents they have on their site if your are in doubt of this one.
Re: How I Got Admission To Study And Work Abroad Without Ielts / Toefl / Sat/ Gmat by tolu581: 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
My dear is very true and genuine not a scam trust me.click on the link below and you will get all the information you need.Cheerz

(1) (Reply)

FUTO Elects Prof. F.C Eze As The New Vice Chancellor / ASUU Threatens To Embark On Strike / List Of Nigerian Undergraduate Scholarships With Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.