Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

To Those Of Us Who Are Yet To Get A Job.read This Short Piece - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / To Those Of Us Who Are Yet To Get A Job.read This Short Piece (1508 Views)

5 Things No One Will Tell You About Your First Job (read). / Did You Just Lose Your Job? Read This / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Those Of Us Who Are Yet To Get A Job.read This Short Piece by DonaldGenes(m): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Just thought this might inspired you guys looking out for Jobs.

"I failed 3 times in college. I applied 30 times to get a job but I have always been rejected. When KFC came to China for the first time, we were 24 to apply and I was the only one to be dismissed. I wanted to go into the police and 5 postulants, I was the only one not to be accepted. I applied 10 times to return to Harvard University USA and I was rejected. "Jack Ma, Alibaba Creator and 22nd World fortune according to Forbes in 2015 with $ 29.8 billion. Never give up because you failed once, know that failure is sometimes out of the way to reach your intended route !

Final, word, once a while i will be posting jobs from LinkedIn, .Never give up!

5 Likes

Re: To Those Of Us Who Are Yet To Get A Job.read This Short Piece by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
End time confession
Re: To Those Of Us Who Are Yet To Get A Job.read This Short Piece by sonofthunder: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
DonaldGenes:
Just thought this might inspired you guys looking out for Jobs.

"I failed 3 times in college. I applied 30 times to get a job but I have always been rejected. When KFC came to China for the first time, we were 24 to apply and I was the only one to be dismissed. I wanted to go into the police and 5 postulants, I was the only one not to be accepted. I applied 10 times to return to Harvard University USA and I was rejected. "Jack Ma, Alibaba Creator and 22nd World fortune according to Forbes in 2015 with $ 29.8 billion. Never give up because you failed once, know that failure is sometimes out of the way to reach your intended route !

Final, word, once a while i will be posting jobs from LinkedIn, .Never give up!
waiting...
Re: To Those Of Us Who Are Yet To Get A Job.read This Short Piece by banty: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
By selling Igbo ganself I could make in this country
Re: To Those Of Us Who Are Yet To Get A Job.read This Short Piece by DonaldGenes(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2016
sonofthunder:

waiting...

Updates!
Vacancies still exist for graduates with First class results for immediate placements. Candidates must possess a degree computer engineering or statistics plus experience in project Management would be of added advantage. Must have graduated with a 1st class result. Please send CVS to hr.eandaconsult@gmail.com, kindly feel free to share and refer suitable candidates.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment For A Leading Commercial Bank (deadline Is 1/12/16) / Who Has Worked With Dailyposts.co.uk As A Copywriter And Your Experience? / Loan Officers Urgently Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.