Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

All Your Yahclick & Bluclick Problems - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / All Your Yahclick & Bluclick Problems (1229 Views)

Complete Yahclick Visat Equipment Are Give Away Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Your Yahclick & Bluclick Problems by dcngr: 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2016
Ask me any question about your YahClick Ka-Band and BluClick Broadband problems and I will try to assist you resolve them in the shortest possible time or send email to installer@dcngr.com
Re: All Your Yahclick & Bluclick Problems by tungsteen: 8:29am On Feb 19, 2016
Please how will you rate Bluclick as against yahclick in terms of speed of the Link?
I mean comparing a 5mbps Bluclick to a 5mbps Yahclick which is faster?
Comparing both services generally, what's ur opinion?
Re: All Your Yahclick & Bluclick Problems by dcngr: 1:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
tungsteen:
Please how will you rate Bluclick as against yahclick in terms of speed of the Link?
I mean comparing a 5mbps Bluclick to a 5mbps Yahclick which is faster?
Comparing both services generally, what's ur opinion?

Presently, BluClick is not only faster, it is also much more affordable. I couldn't say much about the future performance of bluclick as it is yet to be crowded but the service is looking good. I got it tested with the Channel Partner Advisor, Funmi 08183359954.

My advise is, if you have yahclick, you can opt for the free bluclick migration and negotiate to have your yahclick kit kept with you, so that if at any point they fail to live up to our expectations, you simply activate on your yahclick again. But I think with the growing competition between both , bluclick will continue to strife to remain the preferred choice of service to Nigerians.
Re: All Your Yahclick & Bluclick Problems by BluClickNG: 9:30pm On Mar 19, 2016
BluClick is a satellite internet solution developed putting all the challenges of existing satellite internet services in Nigeria into consideration. Performance issue that may arise in the future as a result of high number of subscribers has been taken care of.

Competition is good for the satellite internet industry in Nigeria. Every provider must strive to give the users what they want, quality service at affordable price. Migration is on of the way forward, the number of migrated sites is unprecedented. Ku, ka and C-band are all migrated to BluClick. Check some of the pictures of other satellite migrated to Bluclick by changing only the outdoor unit LNB and indoor modem.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Image. God Is Wonderful. :D / Honor 9i Price & Specs / 9 Scientific Breakthroughs We Are Going To Witness In The Next Few Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.