Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Business Loan For Nigerians - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Loan For Nigerians (602 Views)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Obtain A Business Loan Easily Here. / I am Getting a Loan For Startup Without Colatteral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Loan For Nigerians by Ihecci24: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hello People, If you need a business loan between 20-200M Naira, Have a collateral of at least 60% of the loan amount, have a business plan, very competent in the business and willing to contribute at least 30% as equity. Kindly note that the equity is not like money in the bank, rather its the work you have put into the business...like what you already have on ground. All sectors are considered except government contracts, NGOs, and churches. you can reach me via this email:ihecci24@gmail.com. Kindly note that I am a broker not the lender and Please do not contact me if the loan you need is not up to 20M Naira
Re: Business Loan For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 17, 2016
Okay bro.

(1) (Reply)

Co-own A Private Secondary School / Get Up To A Million Emails To Boost Your Biznes / I Have A Bakery Idea To Sell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.