Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) (538 Views)

Assuming U Received This ALERT From Your Bank. / Assuming You Were Told To Slap a Soldier For One Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) by Targatarga(f): 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
I believe after reading this, You all will know the reason why the Space for Hobbies are
included on the CV.

Re: Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) by actoor(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
Two hours later, I will reply.

Sir, till now, I can't find my swimming suit
Maybe, I'll wait till I see a boat man? cry

2 Likes

Re: Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) by jcflex(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
No two way about it.

Get up and start swimming to work,

or you get fired, whenever the rain stop, for you to resume work
Re: Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) by tubouncen(m): 5:01pm On Feb 16, 2016
U don buy job
Re: Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2016
shockedshockedshocked
Re: Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Very good. I love the boss.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Assuming This Is You, What Will You Do? (picture) by Targatarga(f): 5:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
actoor:
Two hours later, I will reply.
Sir, till now, I can't find my swimming suit Maybe, I'll wait till I see a boat man? cry

Funny you

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2016:they Are Playing With People's Future,buhari Help Ooo / When Your Name Is On Bottle Of Coke But Not On Graduation List / Pls Help Me Is This A Curse Or Just Normal Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.