Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money (2749 Views)

10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / PLS HELP!!! What Business Can I Do Online To Make 2k Daily / Which Business Can Someone Do Online To Make Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by god4unn(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2009
What can I do with my laptop which is always connected to the net to make some legitimate money?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by loneytunes(m): 11:55am On Jul 08, 2009
Many things. An example is article writing. Requires skill, little start up capital but adequate information. Check out http://onlineincomestreamz..com/ for more infor on that.

You can also send me a mail on victor.aluko@yahoo.co.uk and i'll give you more tips.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by toluwalomo(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2009
Freelance Writing. Online Surveys. Forex Trading. Affiliate programmes. Information creation. Google Adsense.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2009
toluwalomo:

Freelance Writing. Online Surveys. Forex Trading. Affiliate programmes. Information creation. Google Adsense.

Good ones.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by moneygurl: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2009
How do u do the online survey stuff, because all the ones I have seen require card number, or sometimes sign up to buy etc. before u can make money out of it.

Do you know of any good online survey.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by loneytunes(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2009
@Moneygurl

I do know some but there are som technicalities involved in them. If you're interested, do let me know
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by whiteroses(f): 2:45am On Jul 13, 2009
create website,,, blogger.com or 000webhost and insert google adsense. and start making money, i use to do that even though this is one of the best tactic i think they are all not worth it but maybe its me sha
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by nwajohn(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2009
@ poster
All the online business that is suggested above are all good and legitmate but if you choose any stick with it and give it all your attention you will surely make money from it.

One thing about online business is that it requires patience and hardwork. If you start today, don't expect the money to start rolling in today it will require you to work hard at the long run you will start seeing the result of your work.

You will definetly succeed.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by suxes2005(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
All the above suggestions are right man. If u choose 1 of them and keep ur eyes on it, money will come to you. I`ve got full infos on survey and article marketing. I`ll try help get them accross to you.

SHALOM
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by kalujohn: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2009
I think the best and simplest way is to create and information and start selling to people who need them.Remember, you must create information that you are passionate for,and sell it through a website or blog.Forget about surveys or paid to read email;most of thaem are scam.For more information.log on to www.infoselling..To your success.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by suxes2005(m): 8:56am On Jul 17, 2009
Hey naijasa,

Can we have an idea about the content?

SHALOM
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by ztyle(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2009
Money making online is very easy with u ask google not nairaland.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by tinsnilloc: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2009
There are a lot of things you can do online to bring you around 50,000 to 200,000 thousand monthly.The trick is not to fall for scamers in your bid to get a legitimate online business.My advice to you is to register with realnaira club. Visit their site at www.realnaira. for more information.Am registered there and i make around 65k every month from one of the online businesses they introduced me to.

Trust me its goin to be worth your time.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by ztyle(m): 2:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
Dude why must the poster join your club?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by vezycash(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2009
Isn't it obvious? He will make money off you. Though that is not a bad thing if the site delivers,
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by ztyle(m): 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2009
Sorry re u refering to me?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by suxes2005(m): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
So what should one expect if one joins the club

SHALOM
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by ztyle(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2009
i dunno, plz ask dem grin
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by suxes2005(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2009
Ask who?

SHALOM
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by waziriesq(f): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2009
Won't be a bad idea to try www.scratchplus.com for some cool cash but don't get glued or addicted to it.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by coolnaira: 7:30am On Jul 22, 2009
waziriesq:

Won't be a bad idea to try www.scratchplus.com for some cool cash but don't get glued or addicted to it.

Is this real? I need for information like how long does it take for me cash my earnings into my Gtbank account?
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by waziriesq(f): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2009
Info you need should be on the website.
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by ztyle(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2009
suxes2005:

Ask who?

SHALOM
I mean the poster na!

@posters!

Anyway if you're interested in making money legitimately online then Subcribe for your internet success.

Good luck. wink
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by kings2: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
Last yr i made 16m naira tru liberty reserve investment.believe it is real08065532685 u cn cal me
Re: What Can I Do Online To Make Legitimate Money by Divab(f): 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2009
N16M lol, how much did u invest? how much did u lose? lol

(1) (2)

Pls Anyone With A Good Legit Business Idea? / Jumia Global And Shipped From Abroad - See What They Really Mean. / Nigeria Signs $4.5 Billion Refineries Deal With Vulcan Petroleum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.