Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,158 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. (7021 Views)

Patched Male T- Shirts & Ankara Jacket For Sale / Patched Male T- Shirts For Sale / New Designs Hackett T.shirts/lacoste @whole Sales &retail ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by HC: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2009
Hi NL,

am a very big t-shirt fan but i cant seem to find where i can buy very nice t-shirts in Lagos. I guess i have not searched well myself, cause i hardly have time; am always working.

Is there anywhere i can buy nice ones from in Lagos, or is there anyone who imports t-shirts? Please drop all contact details, i'll appreciate all your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by Precision: 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2009
i sell unique shirts like tm lewin, hawes & curtis if u dont mind.do u wear shirts at all? if no try and see the the uniqueness

Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by HC: 7:51am On Jul 12, 2009
I asked for t-shirts not dress shirts. I know where to find dress shirts; do you happen to sell NEXT shirts?
Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by Precision: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2009
Sorry man i knew u requested 4
t-shirts but bn a business lady,its possible i convince a customer nd make him/her start patronising me.i dont sell NEXT,i sell T.M Lewin,Hawes&Curtis at affordable prices.sorry once again man
Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by HC: 5:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
@precision, post your phone number.
Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by Precision: 10:46pm On Jul 15, 2009
Call yemi on 07033813377 08052182404.thanks
Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by funkybaby(f): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2009
I'll recommend you go to

Land of Plenty (LOP)
Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island.
Its a few buildings away from Nigerian Institute of International Affairs.

They well a wide range of authentic, really nice t-shirts from top designers.
Their prices are affordable sha (compared to other similiar stores on the island)
Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by jeffoski(m): 2:52am On Jul 19, 2009
i will like to check the place out becos i too have a problem of finding a good shop that have great t shirts most shop sell fake shirts and the onces that sell original are too expensive.When i go out to buy shirt am not always satisfield because i don't see what i want exactly i really hope LOP can help me out here.Please can anyone tell me the price rage of t shirts in LOP.thanks
Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by Twinsincor: 1:16am On Aug 02, 2009
Twins Clothing Inc ( a subsidiary of Twins Integrated Services) is an outlet put together for men and the urban youth.We stock formal and casual wears from notable high street stores in the UK,Europe and USA ranging from Sean John,old navy,Burtons,Top shop,River Island, Bleep to mention a few. We strive to help our customers look good and fashionable at affordable prices.

Email for stock availability and location. twinsincor@gmail.com
visit our facebook profile:www.facebook.com/twinsclothinginc

Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by hanoipp: 5:08pm On Aug 29, 2009
1. clothes men sex, clothing T-Shirt. polo shirt etc ,
2. short clothes, sports clothes.
3. clothes by the order form that foreign companies set.

If you want to import goods from VietNam we can help you.
Please contact us directly, all requests only information email hanoipp at yahoo doc com, our products will satisfy the requirements for you . Thanks
look forward to receiving your answer you.
Vu-Van-Thang +
Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by ayo84(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
With playful graphics, engaging colors and unforgettable messages 9jawear creatively brings you awesome shirts and merchandise that depict naija.

With the launch of 9jawear.self-expression just got a bit easier, Express your identity, you are Nigerian,express it and show your true colors.Tell the world that you not only love Nigeria,but that you also support everything Nigerian.

you can order anywhere, send us your email address and we'll send you a catalogue of our designs
Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by BATISNAIJA(m): 9:44am On Feb 01, 2010
WE MAKE 9JA CUSTOMIZED TEES,ANY COLOUR OF YOUR CHOICE.
JUST CONTACT US.

07030252240 OR BATIS9JA@GMAIL.COM.
BATIS 9JA KLOTHNIG

Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by harachi: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2010
Hey guys try visiting www.evayoung.biz , you can see a variety of branded T.shirts and more. You can either shop on line and the products delivered to your door step. We have suitable staff on line ready to attend to all your enquiries. Gift certificates and valentine special now available.

Call Stella on 07041359622
Email: contact@evayoung.biz

Your satifaction is our concern.

Re: Where To Buy Nice T-shirts. by hesome: 4:20pm On Nov 25, 2011
Hesomes Clothing Co. designs, sew and brand in bulk quantity the following materials: Polo, Shirt, Roundnecks, Sportwears, Gymn wears etc at affordable prices with new designs and good material at all times.

For enquiry contact: 018401108, 07035540904, 07052333990.

(1) (Reply)

Jelly Sandals And Slippers At Affordable Prices / Where Can I Get Ghanaian/togolese Tailors For Hire? / 5 Steps To Make A Beaded Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.