Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Where Can I Repair My S4 Screen? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Repair My S4 Screen? (441 Views)

Suggest Where I Can Repair My Playstation 4(PS4) / Where Can I Repair My Panasonic 32' LCD TV / Where Can I Repair Hiti Printers In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Repair My S4 Screen? by evergreen9: 8:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
My galaxy S4 fell down and the screen got broken and now I am having problems with the display / pictures on the screen. I would like to know if there's any phone techie here that can give me some advise on where to repair the screen.
Re: Where Can I Repair My S4 Screen? by CashdownNG: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2016
evergreen9:
My galaxy S4 fell down and the screen got broken and now I am having problems with the display / pictures on the screen. I would like to know if there's any phone techie here that can give me some advise on where to repair the screen.

Computer village is the best option. Screen is about 18k and they fix for aboabout 1-2k workmanship. That's what I know based on my friend and my experience there.
Re: Where Can I Repair My S4 Screen? by Bombiday(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Cashdown is right. If you are ready to fix the screen, quote me and drop your number, I am in Ikeja.

(1) (Reply)

Ipad Mini 2 For Swap With A Good Laptop + Cash In Benin City / Art-work Forsale / Blackberry Z10 18k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.