Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,427 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Is This True? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This True? (825 Views)

Is This True? Docs In The House Please Help / Please Medical Professionals Here,is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True? by prahcetomi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Your opinion.......

1 Like

Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 17, 2016
True. Without a doubt.
Re: Is This True? by prahcetomi(m): 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2016
charix:
True. Without a doubt.
You're a dentist?
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 18, 2016
prahcetomi:
You're a dentist?
No but I know very well most of our primary school teachers were educated-illiterates. They always parroted hearsay as solid fact.
I also did a Google search and found out it was true.
Personal experience has shown me - try as I may - I've not been able to brush my teeth to look paper-white, rather they've a yellowish hue to them. Trust me, I've mixed and mixed different brand name toothpastes to increase the likelihood of them turning white to no avail.
Re: Is This True? by Flexherbal(m): 4:01am On Feb 18, 2016
I leave this for the dentist in the house.
Re: Is This True? by prahcetomi(m): 1:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
charix:

No but I know very well most of our primary school teachers were educated-illiterates. They always parroted hearsay as solid fact.
Personal experience has shown me - try as I may - I've not been able to brush my teeth to look paper-white, rather they've a yellowish hue to them. Trust me, I've mixed and mixed different brand name toothpastes to increase the likelihood of them turning white to no avail.
lol........correct person.
Re: Is This True? by Rukkington(f): 3:35pm On Feb 19, 2016
charix:

Mix lemon and baking soda together and use it to brush your teeth... U can use your brush or your finger.
Ensure u don't brush your teeth with toothpaste immediately so dat it wnt affect your enamel

Make sure it is baking soda NOT baking powder
Re: Is This True? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 19, 2016
Rukkington:

Mix lemon and baking soda together and use it to brush your teeth... U can use your brush or your finger.
Ensure u don't brush your teeth with toothpaste immediately so dat it wnt affect your enamel

Make sure it is baking soda NOT baking powder
After a google search on this topic I've learned to appreciate the yellow colour of my teeth. I'd pass on this advice. Thanks anyway.
Re: Is This True? by prahcetomi(m): 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2016
Lalasticlala,let's hear people's thoughts.
Re: Is This True? by prahcetomi(m): 4:33pm On Feb 19, 2016
charix:

After a google search on this topic I've learned to appreciate the yellow colour of my teeth. I'd pass on this advice. Thanks anyway.
Yellow teeth aint bad,as far it isn't stained.
Re: Is This True? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2016
This could be very true because much as i have tried to brush my teeth to white i keep seeing that light yellow. I guess that is the natural colour of our teeth then.

(1) (Reply)

Take Note Of This Blood Group Combination When Choosing A Spouse... / Natural Solution To Fibroid / What The Color Of Your Urine Says About Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.