Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,256 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pastor Ighodalo, Ibidun Mark 9 Years Of Marital Bliss - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Ighodalo, Ibidun Mark 9 Years Of Marital Bliss (627 Views)

Checkout Beautiful New Photos Of Ibidun Ighodalo / Ibidun Ighodalo Rocks Her Luscious Natural Hair In Latest IG Post / Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ighodalo, Ibidun Mark 9 Years Of Marital Bliss by aproko247: 9:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
Respected man of God, Ituah Ighodalo and his wife, Ibidun, marked their nine years of marriage on Tuesday, February 16, 2016.

An elated Ibidun, in her romantic message to celebrate the day, described her urbane husband as “loving” and as her “baby”.

According to her, their union has been “amazing and (an) enjoyable ride.”

The former beauty queen said her pastor husband has made their marriage a smooth one, saying he has been “sacrificial, sincere, loyal and truthful.”

She said, “I would choose you over and over again sweetie. There's no one I'd rather go through this life with than you baby. You are more than enough for me and I bless the day you came into my life.”

Concluding, she said, “Here's to many more years in joy, laughter and all round pleasure. Always and forever. Your very own......Kokoye.”

http://www.aproko247.com/2016/02/16/pastor-ighodalo-ibidun-mark-9-years-of-marital-bliss/

Re: Pastor Ighodalo, Ibidun Mark 9 Years Of Marital Bliss by Dyt(f): 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2016
Love is actually a beautiful thing
Re: Pastor Ighodalo, Ibidun Mark 9 Years Of Marital Bliss by cruzita(f): 10:07pm On Feb 16, 2016
love is a beautiful thing indeed
Re: Pastor Ighodalo, Ibidun Mark 9 Years Of Marital Bliss by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 17, 2016
love.....I dnt bliv in love jare.....anyway may b is because of my experience

(1) (Reply)

#photo Of The Day....spot The Picture On The Banana / Glo Denies Sacking P-square As Brand Ambassadors / W@TCH: Another G!rl’s T0t0 Producing Too Much Cre@m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.